- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything24by KingofPSU, 23 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: June 24 – July 0181by Fastnukez, 1 day, 9 hours ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank2by NoyoTheKnight, 3 days, 18 hours ago
- Frostfire Turtle (Heal/Support). Revision of Napalm Turtle.8by Revvy, 5 days, 2 hours ago
- Solo Commando2by Ermag, 5 days, 4 hours ago
- DarkLance’s Survivalistby DarkLancer87, 12 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Power Armor Heavy Gunnerby JohnnyMcDoodles, 2 days, 6 hours ago
- Bloodied, No power armor, speedy, stealthy, one handed melee buildby qndroo, 4 days, 5 hours ago
- Shotgun Surgeonby Stoicsasquatch, 6 days, 11 hours ago
- LEON – Invisible Knifeman Assassin – lethal when corneredby Istaria, 6 days, 18 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
” The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn.” — Leon
Disclaimer: This is a high end build, is tricky to play, and requires end-game gear. I cannot say how effective it will be with low to mid range equipment.
Theme: Sneak through the enemies, locate the target, assassinate, disappear. If they spot you or corner you….unleash HELL.
We will overcome – together! This team-based support build focuses on the power of friendship, the gift of wisdom, and the blessing of supernatural luck.
Despite your affinity for good fortune, you will be very squishy, so make sure to stay stocked up on Stimpaks and keep your Power Armor in good condition. Legendary armor will be of great benefit, especially Unyielding. A couple pieces of Life Saving armor may also be, well, life saving, and can free up a point of Agility by replacing Bo…
This is the best team healer and support. This character not only heals, but also reduces damage, can see weaknesses, feed you, and hack hostule robots. Not recomended for solo play, but would be the most valued member of any team.
This is a description of my current main PvP character, which plays an archetype of sneaky sniper. It will be able to fight and dominate on all possible distances, and its based on hundreds of hours of researching this game, very meta. As for 06/2019 it is my main PvP character. Bad opponents says I’m cheating, good opponents come to me saying ‘thanks for a great fight’.
Any Explosive Laser Rifle (ultra-long range), Bloodied +50% damage from VATS Crits Combat Rifle, Q…
Power armor – Mandatory
Heavy Weapons – this one is for energy weapons, but I’ll note variants for ballistic
Low health – yep, it’s blooded
Tank – low health tank, but hard to kill
PvE – not tested in PvP but I suspect too slow, too visible and too vulnerable
Carry Weight – Excellent
See em, shoot em. Move forward, shoot the next one.
Heavy Gunner Perks – 2/3 for each tier, offering 45% increased dama…
Solo Sniper/One Hand Melee, no power armor
After playing through nearly forty levels of Fallout 76 I finally realized that these perk cards are actually a big deal, and that I had better figure out how these things work before I went any further. I didn’t know that there was a limit to how many points you could assign. What I discovered was that there was no way that I was going to get where I wanted to be with the character I had been using. I found that I had allotted too many points …