- Chinese Stealth Armor w/ Blade of Bastet2by Rannoc, 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Lady Death: A solo sniper build guide.46by Stiltonpie, 3 days, 23 hours ago
- Stealth Sniper (Non V.A.T.S)5by Rumobok, 5 days, 23 hours ago
- Bloodied One Handed Melee2by Rannoc, 1 week ago
- The Build Guide [220.127.116.11 – The Big Nerf]67by TheKman, 1 week, 1 day ago
- Lord of Contagion (power armor heavy gunner)by Weltsu, 1 day, 5 hours ago
- My Shotgun/Melee buildby Noridal, 2 days, 18 hours ago
- Satdoac’s – Team Support/Medic’s Build – [Shotgun /Commando][PvE-Endgame]by Satdoac, 2 days, 19 hours ago
- Off-Brand Kool-Aid: You Still Get Invited to Partiesby O1dGrm, 3 days, 13 hours ago
- Mutant Wandering Rifleman: Shunned from Societyby O1dGrm, 3 days, 13 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Team Support/Healer variant 2 [Damage focused]:
Solo Gameplay Farming/Sneak variant [Bloodied Setup]:
*If you dont like to Sneak around, you can change the Sneak related perks for something more defensive.…
Primary weapon: ballistic, automatic rifles
Bonus role: party’s secondary healer
High damage in and out of V.A.T.S.
Action Boy/Action Girl plus Gun Fu for quick, chained kills
Full Charge and Pain Train: tackle enemies hard and often
Easy switch between Wandering Rifleman
Primary weapon: ballistic, non-automatic rifles
Move 2 points from Str to Int and swap Bandolier for Batteries Included for energy rifles
High damage with sneak attacks and V.A.T.S. crits
Health/healing boost, damage resistance, and carry perks for improved survivability and extended field trips
Easy switch between Kool-Aid
Here is a build that I based off Shotgun Murderface build. I play in a team, so I took out the solo perk cards and replaced them with things I thought I might like better.
Hopefully someone will find this useful.
This is my first build on this site. I first leveled up a sniper but didn’t enjoy it that much so I decided to convert it into a bow build which so far to date is my favorite build (I have a heavy gunner, sniper, and gunslinger). This build is VATS heavy and if you’re playing a bowman without VATS… well… that’s just painful. With this build I can easily solo Radiation Rumble as well as hit Scorch Beast Queen for 1-2k damage per hit. I’ve seen 9k …
Saving for Posterity.
I made a build to play with my friend as a duo. He loves sneaking around and I fell in love with the power fist weapon after I found one. I still wanted to provide a bit of help since he isn’t great about remembering to heal up and I enjoy tank/support roles in other games; so I figured this might not be too bad.
If anyone has any recommendations, please feel free to let me know. I’m incredibly new to F76 and appreciate any words of wisdom. I just want to punch…