- The Cowgirl (Pistol Build new player advice welcome)2by Elmarko, 1 week, 5 days ago
- Shotgun / Grenadier / Self-sufficiency Build11by Waltthecat, 2 weeks ago
- Power Armor + Heavy Guns Solo Play2by fuzzyyoda, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Fallout 76 Workshop Locations: List of all workshops + resources7by ace26041, 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: May 13 – May 2077by hELLSREAPER0100, 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- Heavy Guns – Soloby Joeotaku, 7 hours, 3 minutes ago
- Powerslaveby Joeotaku, 1 day, 4 hours ago
- The Lucky Assaultron [WIP]by Revvy, 6 days, 16 hours ago
- Solo 2 Handed Melee w/ Mutationsby dougharry, 1 week, 3 days ago
- Bloodied Rifle PVP Build wearing Assassin Sentinelby Asphyxiate, 2 weeks ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Stealth Boy. How can I open this build with anything else?
This build is purely based on the Assaultron and isn’t at all optimal. It’s just a dumb, weird and fun build for those who like to RP as a Synth or some weird shit like this. This is a one-handed melee build and, yes, it can be two-handed. But since we use VATS to pump-up sneak-crits, one-handed is faster and cheaper on the AP cost.
First thing first, you absolutely need to craft one of the robotic headgear and equip it. Onc…
This build can easily go between automatic and non-automatic rifle weapons by switching out the commando cards with rifleman cards. If you like a stealth build, you can easily switch out the 5 star adrenaline card for a 3 star sneak card and a 2 star covert operative card. Just add a silencer to your rifle and watch baddies walk on by. Weapons to use are; Lever Action, Gauss Rifle, Handmade Rifle. I also like the Tesla. Yes, it is a rifle as it benefits from the rifleman perk cards, it’s…
Want to pretend Master Chief made a visit to the Wasteland? Well, assuming you play Halo the same stupid way I do, then use this build! Ghouls are Flood. Scorched are Covenant. Get some green PA, squint and go with it.
Optional: sub Power User for Picking Locks.
Optional: sub Shotguns for Auto Rifles.
Optional: tone down the grenades, add some more convenience perks or additional damage to other weapons.
Selected mutations are desirable, but not compulsory.
This is my attempt at an ultimate build for running around with nothing but a hammer. No mutations.
I’ve seen others that get extra damage out of keeping your health low, but I didn’t want to mess around with that. I also want to be able to survive for a while.
Take a look. See what you think. Discuss in the comments.
Howdy! Y’all like fire and ice? Me too!
So, the goal here is a really long and painful road. Until level 25-30, you’ll be stuck with whatever you have in hand. I’d suggest a nice melee weapon like a fireaxe, and a good ol’shotgun. This build is mainly for team-centric player, so Lone Wanderer will not be mentioned here, but if you want to make a solo healer, which is kinda useless, I won’t stop ya. This build is viable with or without PA.
The Flamer and Cry…
GO TAR HEELS!
Utilized with Chameleon Armour