- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything30by musclemary, 14 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Le’punch Vaultman/Vaultgirl with mutation2by musclemary, 4 days, 13 hours ago
- Stealth Sniper (Vats Heavy)4by Gilgamesh19, 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- Solo – Close/Medium Range – Scavenger/Trader [CRITICISM WELCOMED]3by Gilgamesh19, 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- Bloodied Rambo (Cavalier Commando)5by Cadrieldur, 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Bloodied Sneak Commando2by Pokesto, 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- Sneak rifle & melee & vats with mutations & animal taming & power armor(not sneak)by Lorenk42991, 1 day, 7 hours ago
- Sneaky vats rifle and melee build with animal tamingby Lorenk42991, 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Sneaky Non-vats Sniper (High Charisma)by YeeT47, 2 days, 13 hours ago
- YeeT’s fists buildby YeeT47, 2 days, 13 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Ok so, I have another build I posted very similar to this but I don’t know how to remove it because I forgot to add class freak with starched genes. As anyone know you need this to run& keep mutations.
This build is a build I love for my character. I do change out what I need when I need it. For example lock picking and ammosmith, etc. I have those perks they just are not alway enabled… it’s only when I need them. The only one I would say that you could remove to better fi…
This build is perfect for a sneak rifle and melee build. I love it. I found a way to incorporate animal taming into it as well so you can have a loving death claw for a pet too. I love this build. I use it all the time. For pick lock and hacking and hard bargain, I apply them when needed and just put the original perk cards back that I had when done. For carry weight I make sure I have the tadpole/possum badge backpack equipped. Not the max capacity but the one before it. I have yet to get the …
A simple but effective stealthy gunner build. I main combat shotguns, but this allows for combat rifles too. Stealth is OP in this game, so the need for health is surprisingly low. Get some Ultra-light shadowed armor, some suppressors, and enjoy clearing out just about everything you come across.
And remember, Deathclaws are weak in their bellies.
*feral ghoul noises* have you ever wonder what a ghoul would look like slamming a two handed weapon into you and you feeling your genes crying well then this build is just the one you want if you like seeing your foes drop before you.