- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank3by StDominati, 2 days, 5 hours ago
- Blood And Steel: “Gemma” (Chem & Energy Weapons Medic)3by OniellFord, 4 days, 20 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: August 12 – August 1983by greysonw12345678, 6 days, 9 hours ago
- Enclave general (capable of solo and coop) automatic weapons build5by germfire, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Shotgun Surgeon2by TheHighGround, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Bloodied unyielding unarmed buildby OfficerGucci, 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimized V3by dougharry, 1 week, 4 days ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimized V2by dougharry, 1 week, 4 days ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimizedby dougharry, 1 week, 5 days ago
- Gunslingerby L0RDT1TAN, 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Max level legendary bloodied deathclaw gauntlet, power fist, or moleminer gauntlet.
Full set of max level unyielding armor with secondary being rad resist. I personally use heavy bos combat armor because it has the highest amount of damage resist minus radiation. This is made up for with rad resist legendary effects and rad resistant perk.
Build needs stimpaks and radaway but diluted is fine because of intelligence perks. Use chemist perk to quadruple your your chems and swap in 2* super duper…
Couple of tweaks from the last version. Going for an unarmed build / no power armor, that does as much damage as possible while taking as little damage as possible.
If you have any thoughts post them in the comments.
This is my first build. The reason why I left the LVL empty is for any input. I’m a fan-fic writer, so I wrote Gemma as a energy weapon toting, chem-addicted medic in a Fallout fan fiction I wrote a few years before Fallout 4 came out. This is my first time adapting characters from the story to a Fallout game. I haven’t actually played her much. I just wanted to post the build here before putting too much time into the character.
Please comment. I am very open to any feedback! 🙂
The idea is to swap from melee (primarily 2h) to heavy gun based on the situation. I’m am in search of advice on the build. I primarily want to do PVE but would still like to be able to stand my own in PVP if needed. When doing adventure/survival I stick to PVE. I get most of my PVP done in NW. I would like to start doing more survival PVP if I can get the build to work and be decent.
I’m planning this build for my 3rd FO76 character. He will be a survivalist mechanic who relies on makeshift weapons, such as pipe rifles, railway rifles, and the Handmade. I spec’d into Commando perks to maximize DPS, as my weapons will all have automatic receivers. Adrenaline, V.A.T.S and Gun Fu will help me quickly take down large groups of enemies.
I will also have the following perk cards fully ranked, but not permanently equipped:
Ammosmith (when crafting ammo)
Conventional wisdom dictates that pistol builds are not viable. Well, as a lover of pistols in FO4 and 76, that’s only half true. Yes, you won’t be doing the crazy damage of many other builds, but when soloing the wasteland, you are a force to be reckoned with. With this built, I am going through Wes Tek using an average of ONE stimpack per two runs without power armor and I don’t even have the best weapons for the build.
Also, in the SB fight I keep an eye out for trash and k…