- Enclave Rifleman5by Sentinel76, 20 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Frostfire Turtle (Heal/DPS). Revision of Napalm Turtle.5by Revvy, 5 days, 14 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: April 15 – April 2276by eric120045, 1 week, 2 days ago
- VatsCrit Rifle build2by Zanzajin, 1 week, 2 days ago
- Lone Wanderer (with level-by-level build plan)24by lasagnainspace, 1 week, 3 days ago
- Power Armor + One-Handed Weapons Soloby Raszack, 1 week ago
- Power Armor + Heavy Guns Solo Playby Raszack, 1 week ago
- VatsCrit Rifle buildby Zanzajin, 1 week, 3 days ago
- Frostfire Turtle (Heal/DPS). Revision of Napalm Turtle.by Revvy, 1 week, 5 days ago
- RAMESES God of PvP -explosive rifle-no power armour-sneak-by kodama, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Howdy! Y’all like fire and ice? Me too!
So, the goal here is a really long and painful road. Until level 25-30, you’ll be stuck with whatever you have in hand. I’d suggest a nice melee weapon like a fireaxe, and a good ol’shotgun. This build is mainly for team-centric player, so Lone Wanderer will not be mentioned here, but if you want to make a solo healer, which is kinda useless, I won’t stop ya. This build is viable with or without PA.
The Flamer and Cry…
GO TAR HEELS!
Utilized with Chameleon Armour
Do ghouls freak you out? Do you lose your cool when something pops out of the dark to murder you? Do you like to roleplay drunken yellow-bellies? Well, this build may be for you!
When you’re terrified of the dark, there’s only one thing you can do: shore up your defenses! You can try to hide in a hole every night, but it sure does sneak up on you quickly when you’re raiding a factory 0_0
Blocker: Avoiding melee damage when some creep races up to you will help you keep your coo…
Have you ever thought to yourself that the whole “damage” thing should be a completely one sided experience all the while still being able to carry absolutely everything on your back?
Level up and get your gear, that being anything that makes you sneakier, but the perks should be more than enough.
Apply “1” stab to things holding “your” stuff, apply drugs if “1” stab stops working and chuck knives at scorch beasts until they land eve…
By following these simple steps you’ll find yourself killing literally anything/everything you want and living through orbital strikes with your only worry being ammo and the occasional feeding.
Level up and get your gear, that being power armor and a large angry gun that is anger at a high rate of fire.
Ignore VATS and remember that iron sights are for the weak.
Desperately spend your entire life looking for rat poison. (the sooner you get “SUPER DUPER” a…
This build focuses on high survivability, significant damage mitigation, and a Vampiric automatic rifle to outlast and outgun would be attackers; NPC and player alike.
I recommend a full set of Assassin’s armor.
This build is intended for use in the upcoming survival mode. I intend to update it and flesh out this section in the future.
Running West-Tek with a level 40 weapon and only 36 perk points (of 56):
Fallout76 – West-Tek Legendary farming – bloodied (44hp) – power armor – low level weapon
Build concept: Bloodied (20% health), Tank (no stealth, keep moving forward), excellent QOL (spare perks).
3 x 2-perks in Rifleman – Rifleman, Expert Rifleman, Master Rifleman – this is +45% damage, and for 6 perks this is the best outcome (you can also do 3-2-1 for the same…