|Votes:||+2 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||May 24, 2020 at 8:10 am|
|Updated:||August 18, 2020 at 3:10 pm|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
This build is pretty strong if you’re using the right equipment and perk cards. You can stand straight in front of the scorch beast queen without worrying to be killed.
Instead of maximizing the damage, I’ve picked some perk cards that fit my play style.
As a bloodied build, I always keep my HP at around 19% to get the maximum Damage but still survive pretty well.
There’s no need to be worried about getting the best power armor to run this build.
I run “Excavator” for the extra carry weight and it still just works.
Following are some pro-tips for this build:
- The most important mod you need to have for your power armor is “Emergency Protocol”. This is how you can survive under tons of damage while running a bloodied build.
Highly recommend to have “Adrenal Reaction”, “Speed Demon” and the “LifeGiver” Perk. There is a mysterious healing that you can gradually regenerate health while in combat if you keep moving with the mutations above.[Patched]
- Carry at least one vampire weapon in case for some situations.
- Keep yourself in a group every time to get the huge damage reduction by enemies from “Empath”.
Explanations about some perk cards and feel free to swap them:
- “Bandolier“: Some ammo are weighed out into zero carry weight.
- “Bear Arms“: Allows you to carry 5+ heavy weapons but still got decent carry weight.
- “Blocker“: One of the most vital perk cards to run this build. You will notice how strong it is while fighting with the scorch beast queen or sheepsquatch.
- “Concentrated Fire“: I would swap my weapon to Instigating Lever-Action Rifle while killing mobs and I would need to use VATS. You can change it to “Glow Sight” for some extra damage.
- “Lifegiver“: An extra boost to our HP makes our survival ability much more better.
- “Inspirational“: Exp are important these days. Feel free to swap them for others.
- “Strange in Numbers“: Highly recommended using it with “Empath” and “Herd mentality” mutations. Since its pretty easy to be in a group right now, this perk is really worth it.
- “Batteries Included“: Allows you to carry tons of fusion and plasma cores.
- “Gunsmith“: If you have a Bloodied-Explosive heavy gun then swap it for “Demolition Expert” instead.
- “Stabilized“: A must-have for heavy gunner build.
- “Dodgy“: It drains your AP dramatically but also provides good protection.
- “Thru-hiker“: I often carry tons of food & drinks.
- Removed “One Gun Army” for “Batteries Included” since it’s not that useful right now.-7.16.20
- Added “Traveling Pharmacy” and downgraded “Heavy Gunner“. It’s a sacrifice of damage for higher capacity since I’m carrying tons of stimpaks.-8.4.20
- Removed “Tenderizer” for “Strange in Numbers“. It’s pretty easy to always be in a group right now and this perk card really makes “Empath” and “Herd Mentality” shine.-8.4.20
May 24, 2020 at 8:10 am