|Votes:||+1 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||June 7, 2020 at 4:37 am|
|Updated:||August 18, 2020 at 3:04 pm|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
Welcome to my two handed melee build. This build is pretty fun to play since you can one shot almost every mob in this game. However, using melee weapons mainly means that we need to always focus on our health bar and sometimes the lag server will make this build a frustrating experience.
Instead of maximizing the damage, I’ve picked some perk cards that fit my play style.
As a bloodied build, I always keep my HP around 19% to get the maximum Damage but can still survive pretty well.
There’s no need to be worried about getting the best power armor to run this build. I run “Excavator” for the extra carry weight and it still just works.
Following are some pro-tips for this build:
- The most important mod you need to have for your power armor is “Emergency Protocol”. This is how you can survive under tons of damage while running a bloodied build.
Highly recommend to have “Adrenal Reaction”, “Speed Demon” and the “LifeGiver” Perk. There is a mysterious healing that you can gradually regenerate health while in combat if you keep moving with the mutations above.[Patched]
- Carry at least one vampire weapon in case for harsh situations.
- Keep yourself in a group every time to get the huge damage reduction by enemies from “Empath”.
Explanation about some perk cards and feel free to swap them:
- “Blocker“: One of the most vital perk cards to run this build since we get so close to the enemy.
- “FireProof“: A life saver when you’re doing events like encrypted.
- “Lifegiver“: An extra boost to our HP makes our survival ability much more better and it also gives us the mysterious healing.
- “Concentrated Fire“: There will be moments that using VATS makes your life much more easier.
- “Inspirational“: Exp are important these days. Feel free to swap them for others.
- “Strange in Numbers“: Highly recommended using it with “Empath” and “Herd mentality” mutations. Since its pretty easy to be in a group right now, this perk is really worth it.
- “Batteries Included“: Allows you to carry tons of fusion and plasma cores.
- “Makeshift Warrior“: Two handed weapons broke down pretty fast. So if you don’t have a backup weapon then I would recommend using it.
- “Dodgy“: One of the most vital perk cards to run this build since it just reduced so much damage we’ve taken. But it’s also drops your AP dramatically.
- “Thru-hiker“: I often carry tons of food & drinks.
June 7, 2020 at 4:37 am