|Votes:||+4 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||October 28, 2018 at 3:42 pm|
|Updated:||November 5, 2018 at 11:15 am|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
YouTuber JV2017gameplay presented this build in the video you can find below. It’s a strong early game build that allows you to deal a lot of damage and is mainly focused on combat.
The primary perks are Gun Runner, Gun Slinger, Crack Shot and Packin’ Light. The seconardy perks are Concentrated Fire and Action Boy/Action Girl. As extra perks to can fill your build with he lists Inspirational, Lone Wanderer and Scrounger – he recommends taking Inspirational when you play with others and Lone Wanderer when you play solo.
- 1 point in Strength: Packin’ Light sort of offsets the increased carry weight you would get from an extra point in Strength and it also gives you more action points with the agility point that you need to run it instead.
- 3 points in Perception: Allows you to take Crack Shot which is at the core of this build and put it at Rank 2 in addition to Concentrated Fire. Also you get increased V.A.T.S. accuracy with Perception which is used in that build.
- 1 point in Endurance: No specific value to this build.
- 2 points in Charisma: One extra point for Lone Wanderer because AP regen is super helpful when you’re alone. If you play solely with friend you can maximize Inspirational to Rank 2.
- 2 points in Intelligence: For crafting and durability of scoped weapons. You’ll definitely doing it with this build. Most of the time you’re gonna be having to put like a reflex sight onto a pistol in order to activate Crack Shot.
- 5 points in Agility: For all those primary perks mentioned above + an extra point to bump Gunslinger up to Rank 2
- 2 points in Luck: To bump up the critical recharge rate a little bit, not for any specific perk cards.
Weapon recommendations are fairly light due to the limited play time but he recommends the .44 Pistol since it gives the most damage per shot (compared to Laser Pistol and 10mm Pistol). Second he rates the Laser Pistol which offers the best combination of damage, range, accuracy and fire rate. The 10mm Pistol is a another all-around solid option that’s gonna be better than the pipe alternatives. Keep in mind: In order to take advantage of the chosen perks make sure the weapons are not automatic and that they are sighted.
The build is left open-ended because it’s still really early with just a few hours of beta play time. It also allows you some personal preference choices. Good perks to fill your build are e.g. Traveling Pharmacy or Pack Rat.
October 28, 2018 at 3:42 pm