|Votes:||+1 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||March 18, 2019 at 8:51 pm|
|Updated:||March 18, 2019 at 9:04 pm|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
Running West-Tek with a level 40 weapon and only 36 perk points (of 56):
Fallout76 – West-Tek Legendary farming – bloodied (44hp) – power armor – low level weapon
Build concept: Bloodied (20% health), Tank (no stealth, keep moving forward), excellent QOL (spare perks).
- 3 x 2-perks in Rifleman – Rifleman, Expert Rifleman, Master Rifleman – this is +45% damage, and for 6 perks this is the best outcome (you can also do 3-2-1 for the same). You can also choose to max it, but bear in mind it’s 3 more perks you can’t spend elsewhere. Not that you are short 😉
- 3 perks in Tank Killer for armor penetration
- 5 perks in Adrenaline – honestly, this could probably be one perk, but anything between 1 and 5 is good as long as you have it. Bonus to damage (stacking) as long as you get a kill every 30 seconds.
- Nerd Rage – +20% damage, and also some defense.
- Power armor – Emergency Protocols – ESSENTIAL. It’s the Serendipity of the power armor world. Note that despite the tool tip, Serendipity does not work with power armor. It doesn’t much matter what PA you choose, so your 500lb carry weight Excavator will work just fine. I like X-01 for the looks.
- Action Boy and Dodgy – Dodgy is constant DR as long as you have AP, and Action Boy makes them refresh faster. Fantastic. Nerd Rage boosts AP refresh. It also adds some DR, but it’s not significant.
- Blocker – Excellent when anything tries to melee you. Think Ghouls (all of them), muteys, scorched, landed Scorchbeasts, etc. Really great perk.
- Lone Wanderer – 30% AP regen, 20% DR. The best perk in the game, full stop.
March 18, 2019 at 8:51 pm