|Votes:||+5 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||June 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
- Power armor – Mandatory
- Heavy Weapons – this one is for energy weapons, but I’ll note variants for ballistic
- Low health – yep, it’s blooded
- Tank – low health tank, but hard to kill
- PvE – not tested in PvP but I suspect too slow, too visible and too vulnerable
- Carry Weight – Excellent
- See em, shoot em. Move forward, shoot the next one.
- Heavy Gunner Perks – 2/3 for each tier, offering 45% increased damage. You can increase this to 3/3 in each tier if you wish for 60% damage, but you’ll have to sacrifice something else. This is my suggested compromise.
- Stabilised – 45% armor ignore, absolutely critical.
- Nerd Rage – +20% damage.
- Adrenaline – +60% damage after 5 kills, refreshing on kills.
- Bloody Mess – +15% damage.
- One Gun Army – Stagger and Cripple chance. Massively useful on the SBQ or Imposter Sheepsquatch, effectively immobilising them. Ever seen a frozen SBQ? This is how it’s done.
- You do no DPS if you are dead.
- X-01 Power Armor (you can try others also, I just like the look).
- Emergency Protocols chest – 50% DR at low health.
- Lone Wanderer – 20% DR while not grouped.
- Nerd Rage – 40 DR, and increased AP regen, which helps….
- Dodgy – 30% DR as long as you have AP, which is helped by….
- Action Boy – Increased AP Regen
- All complement Blocker, which is 45% DR against melee
- Bullet shield (optional) – +60 DR while firing a heavy gun.
- Travelling pharmacy – this is optional, but highly recommended. Chems are HEAVY.
- Radicool – +5 Str at low health, extra carry weight. Yes, it works fine in PA.
- Batteries Included – Energy ammo and FUSION CORES and PLASMA CORES weigh 90% less. This is huge, those things are ridiculously heavy.
- Adrenal Reaction – more damage, synergises with Bloodied.
- Bird Bones – +4 Agi, -1 Str – more AP for Dodgy.
- Eagle Eyes – more crit damage, -1 Per and -1 Str.
- Healing Factor – 300% passive healing, drugs work an irrelevant amount less well.
- Marsupial – Carry weight, jump. You don’t need a jetpack.
- Scaly Skin – +50 DR and ER, -13 AP. We have plenty.
- Speed Demon – Move faster, reload faster. Constant munchies, eat often. Be careful of Parasites.
- Class Freak – Mutation negative effects are reduced 75% – all above numbers take this into account.
- Starched Genes – Make mutations permanent.
- Perception needs 1 point. Glow sight is an option, concentrated fire is another. Not really relevant. I personally like Glow sight.
- Bloodied Heavy Gun – Gatling Plasma for preference. See notes on ballistic options. 1* is absolutely fine, but if you have a legacy explosive….see notes on that 🙂
- BE legacy – you need to include 2 points of Fireproof in your build, or you’ll kill yourself. These are kinda hard to find. You can drop Travelling Pharmacy and manage your chems, or you can sacrifice 2 points of Adrenaline which will slightly lower your (momentum) damage. Bullet shield may be a skill you can live without, freeing up 3 points. This is possibly the ideal option, but see how it feels.
- Ballistic, not energy – Remove Batteries Included and move the 3 spare points to max out the Heavy Gunner perks. If you have a BE, move 2 of them into Fireproof and spend the other point as you wish.
This one’s tried and tested in the field, and works very very well. You will need to mind ammo usage, as some heavy weapons chew through ammo like no tomorrow, but that’s where the various farming guides come in.
June 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm