|Votes:||+4 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||November 12, 2018 at 8:49 am|
|Updated:||July 3, 2020 at 6:25 pm|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
Magnetic Personality Perks
- Suppressor: Reduce your target’s damage output by 30% for 2 seconds after you attack.
- Tenderizer: Make your target receive 7% more damage for 10 seconds after you attack.
- Blood Sacrifice!: When you die, teammates gain +40 DR and heal 70 HP over 14 seconds.
- Electric Absorption: 20% chance enemy energy attacks recharge your power armor’s fusion core.
- Far-Flung Fireworks: Enemies killed with a ranged weapon have a 20% chance to explode.
- Power Armor Reboot: 30% chance to auto-revive with full health if you die in Power Armor.
- Taking One for the Team: Enemies take 40% more damage when they attack you, if you’re on a team.
- What Rads?: +300 Rad Resist, restore 6 Rads per second.
T-51 Power Armor.
- Helmet – VATS Matrix Overlay: Increases VATS hit chance.
- Torso – Core Assembly: Increases Action Point refresh speed.
- Arms – Optimized bracers: Reduces Action Point cost for Power Attacks.
- Legs – Kinetic servos: Increases Action Point refresh speed while moving.
- Headlamp – Bright: A brighter standard lamp.
- Ignores 25% of your target’s armor.
- VATS critical shots do +50% damage.
- 25% less V.A.T.S. Action Point cost.
- Prime Capacitor: Superior Damage. Bonus Damage to Scorchbeasts and Scorched.
- Standard long barrel.
- Aligned Stock: Improved recoil and hip-fire accuracy.
- Standard Sights.
November 12, 2018 at 8:49 am
52 +30 27B+42