|Votes:||+2 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||June 19, 2019 at 5:59 pm|
|Updated:||June 20, 2019 at 6:28 pm|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
” The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn.” — Leon
Disclaimer: This is a high end build, is tricky to play, and requires end-game gear. I cannot say how effective it will be with low to mid range equipment.
Theme: Sneak through the enemies, locate the target, assassinate, disappear. If they spot you or corner you….unleash HELL.
- Str: 33
- Per: 19
- End: 6
- Cha: 16
- Int: 18
- Agi: 31
- Luck: 20
1 – Gear
Weapon: Bloodied knife, PA damage is probably best, but swing speed is fine. Tertiary doesn’t matter, but str ups damage a tiny bit, and agi helps AP (defense).
Armor: 1 piece of chameleon armor. 4 pieces of Unyielding armor. Secondary should be AP refresh where possible, but str or agi also work. Tertiary is ideally cavalier (sentinel is not great here – you’re mobile). Debatable if armor should be light (for Sneak) or heavy (for DR and ER). The pieces are hard to get – use what you can trade for or find.
2 – Offense
It’s melee, so strength will add +5% damage per point. We have lots of strength:
- 13 base after mutations
- +3 from enclave shielded underarmor
- +12 from unyielding
- +5 from radicool
This gives us 33 base strength, or +165% damage. You can up this again with str mods on your weapon and armor, and with alcohol/chems. It’s not that hard to hit 50.
Added to this, we like to synergise a few other elements:
- Bloodied – increased damage at low health
- Adrenal reaction – increased damage at low health
- Nerd Rage – 20% damage at low health
- Adrenaline – for when you need a killing spree, stacking damage
- Ninja – for that insta-kill Sneak attack
Offensive perks are standard – weapon skills (2 points each for 45%) and Incisor for armor penetration.
3 – Defense
You do no DPS dead, right? It’s all very well being a master of the shadows, but what happens when something sees you or you get mobbed?
- Barbarian – +80 DR and ER
- Ironclad – +50 DR and ER
- Evasive – +45 DR and ER
- Scaly Skin – +50 DR and ER
- Grounded – +100 ER
- Nerd Rage – +40 DR
- Lone wanderer – 20% DR and AP refresh (see Dodgy)
- Serendipity – 45% dodge
- Dodgy – 30% DR while you have AP
- Action boy / armor AP refresh – AP regenerates more quickly
- Blocker – 45% DR against anything that closes with you
That’s a total of 265 DR and 325 ER – naked. Once you’re armored, this should be higher than power armor.
The other DRs amount to approximately 86% versus all attacks, and 92% versus melee.
NB: Radiation goes through this like a knife through butter. I am talking ghouls. If you’re farming Whitespring, wear a Hazmat.
4 – Other
- Sneak maxed – master of the shadows, remember
- Escape artist – assassinate, run around a corner, drop back into Sneak
- Starched Genes and Class Freak – maxed mutations (solo)
- Concentrated Fire – if you need to VATS something. Can also swap with Glow Sight if you prefer.
5 – Variants
- Fist weapon – swap out gladiator perks for 3 in Iron Fist, no other changes
- 2-h weapon – swap out gladiator perks for 2 each in Slugger, no other changes
Enjoy, and see you in the Wasteland!
EDIT 2019-06-20 – removed Iron Fist. Oops!
June 19, 2019 at 5:59 pm