|Votes:||+2 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||February 5, 2020 at 1:50 am|
|Updated:||February 23, 2020 at 3:47 pm|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
EDIT 23Feb2020: PERKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. TEXT HAS BEEN UPDATED TO MATCH.
This is my current main toon, originally a mutant VATS sniper build, morphed into this crazy Berserker monstrosity. This buildout is tweaked for using a full auto rifle with 25% less ap cost legendary perk so that you can just continually spam VATS crits, especially when fighting the SBQ.
NOTES: Several substitutions can be made to tweak the build in different ways. Including:
- To turn this back into a Rifleman build, just replace the Commando perks with Rifleman perks. Also, you could swap Grim Reaper Sprint for Four Leaf Clover if you want to go that way.
- You may be tempted to swap out Born Survivor for more damage or sneak perks, like Escape Artist, Gun Fu, or Mister Sandman. Don’t. Without Born Survivor, you *will* die about 3x more than you’re already dying, to the point that you will hate this build. This perk is the one thing that makes this build survivable in hectic situations, like the SBQ fight. IMO, it’s very much an essential part of the build.
- If you’re exploring or running a silo, you can swap out the 3 1* Intelligence perks and Ground Pounder with your Hacker and Picklock perks, respectively, with little survivability or damage output loss if you have to quickly deal with any enemies without time to swap perks back.
- If you’re running a rifle with the legendary Explosive perk, you can swap out the 3 1* Intelligence perks with 3* of Demolition Expert to ramp up damage output.
- I’m running 2* of Strong Back instead of 2* Bandolier because Strong Back is actually more useful than Bandolier due to the fact that most ballistic ammo is relatively light.
I’m also working on putting together a Weightless Wood and/or Leather Level 1 set of armor for this character. You can run this armor intact with minimal damage output loss, or easily break it to keep the perks working and maximize damage output. Once I have this set completed, I’ll list it and its perks here.
February 5, 2020 at 1:50 am