|Votes:||+1 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||December 31, 2019 at 3:37 pm|
|Updated:||August 8, 2020 at 7:38 pm|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
8AUG2020 – UPDATED TO REFLECT THE CURRENT BUILD
ADDICTIONS: Alcohol, Mentats, Day Tripper, Daddy-O, Med-X
Explanations and suggestions:
- This build can easily be switched to an Unarmed or Heavy Guns build by just changing out the STR perks to match.
- Currently, I’m running 3* of Batteries Included because this toon’s main weapon is a Gauss Shotgun. If you just run standard shotguns, drop BI, max your Demolition Expert out to 5* and add 1* of Pharmacist.
- The reason this is called a “Magic” Shotgunner is that I’m running “magic” shotguns. These are shottys with Limb or Bash damage as their second star, which, in VATS, ramps your damage up noticeably. To ramp your damage up even further, make sure one of your pieces of armor has the “Reduces damage while blocking by 15%” perk. For some reason, having this on even a single piece of armor really ramps up the damage.
- My current weapons include: Junkie’s Gauss Shotgun w/ Limb Dmg & Less AP, Junkie’s Explosive Combat Shotgun w/ 15% faster VATS Crit Meter fill, Quad Explosive Double Barrel w/ Faster Reload, and a Quad Double Barrel w/ Limb Dmg and 15% faster VATS Crit Meter fill.
- I’m using Chem Resistant so I can spam Psychobuff during combat and not worry about having any more than 5 addictions. Also using Chem Fiend to extend the effects of Psychobuff and RadShield.
December 31, 2019 at 3:37 pm
6 +3 5B+8