|Votes:||+1 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||November 2, 2019 at 6:05 am|
|Updated:||November 2, 2019 at 8:17 am|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
This build is focused on the ability to utilize a sniper as your primary while still dishing out decent damage using a pistol as your secondary. This build was designed with exploration and scavenging/scrapping in mind.
Perks that pack a punch (DMG)
- Rifleman +Expert Rifleman + Master Rifleman = 60% more damage with non – automatic rifles.
- Gunslinger + Expert Gunslinger = 40% more damage with non-automatic pistols.
- Bloody Mess gives you 5% Bonus Damage.
All in all these perks give you a solid offense. It’s not going to be the strongest build in the game but that’s the price you have to pay to get benefits elsewhere.
Perks that save your hide (DEF/Recovery)
- Lifegiver gives your +45 to your overall health.
- Aquaboy/Aquagirl negates any rad damage and gives you the ability to breath underwater.
- Lone Wanderer lets you take 20% less damage.
- First Aid allows your stimpaks to restore 45% more lost health. That means you can carry around less stimpaks.
With 5 points in endurance you start with 210 Hit Points. After you unlock and equip the Lifegiver perk you will be up to 340 Hit Points. Now pair that with any armor you are donning as well as the fact that you won’t be bogged down with rads from swimming all the time. Some may argue that the lack of Dromedary and Slow Metabolizer makes this build irrelevant. But I’d argue that having the CAN DO! perk grants you an abundance of canned food. Generally canned food only contains 1 or 2 rads per can. And you should always try to establish a water purifier at you camp ASAP so there really is no need to waste perk points on either of those. I just saved you 3 perk points. You’re welcome.
Perks that make you an athlete (AP/Weight)
- Pack Rat reduces the weight of all junk items by 75%.
- Sturdy Frame makes all armor (excluding Power Armor) weight 50% less.
- Action Boy/Action Girl allows for your action points to regenerate 45% faster.
- Packin’ light means your pistol weights 25% less.
- Thru-Hiker makes food and drink weigh 90% less.
- Lone Wanderer also gives you 30% AP regen.
Having 5 points in strength gives you a max carry weight of 125. That might not seem like a lot but add these perks into the mix and you’re really not doing too bad. Most of what you are carrying will weigh significantly less than usual. Lets not forget that you gain the ability to craft backpacks later on as well that also increase carry weight. On top of all the extra room you’ll have you get 75% faster AP regeneration. That’s pretty nice.
Perks that make you an adventurer (Exploration)
- With all three of the Hacking perks you have the ability to get anywhere with ease. No longer will you have to stand outside and wonder what treasures lie inside that sealed door. Also, you get reduced lock-out time.
- Having all three Picklock perks gives you the ability to open any locked container, door, or safe. Now you can steal everyone’s stuff! And on top of that you get a 30% larger “sweet-spot”.
Perks that make you rich (Profit)
- Ammosmith lets you produce 80% more rounds when crafting ammunition.
All of these perks combined present a big profit margin for people. You have decent enough offense to complete quests without using up too many precious resources, you have the carry weight to haul decent amounts of materials to your camp to sell, and you have the ability to creat 80% more ammunition which I’ve found people to go nuts on when buying from you.
There is no such thing as “The perfect build” in Fallout 76. We all have a unique style of playing that most of us are unwilling to break from. I don’t expect everyone to like my builds but I do enjoy sharing them with everyone. I personally thing this is a fairly balanced build that offers both fun and functionality. It’s more enjoyable than a melee build and offers just enough challenge to make the game fun. I hope you all find it as fun as I do.
Alternatively if you would rather be strictly a sniper as well as carry more you can always toss any perk relating to the pistol and replace them with the Strong Back perk. I’d recommend also getting Good Doggy if you are concerned about how well the canned dog food will keep you satiated.
November 2, 2019 at 6:05 am