|Votes:||+1 (100% positiv)|
|Created:||July 15, 2020 at 8:19 am|
|Updated:||August 20, 2020 at 1:34 pm|
|Planner:||⚙ Open in Build Planner|
Instead of maximizing the damage, I’ve use some perk cards that fits my play style since the damage is already high enough for me to survive in the wasteland!
- High damage that murders your enemies in no time(You need to have a good gun).
- Good survivability that enemies are always blind and you’re almost in permanent stealth.
- High stats if wearing unyielding armor. Boosting your carrying weight, AP, EXP… etc.
- Little use of stimpaks and ammo.
- If you’re detected then you barely survive.
- Events like encrypted which have tons of explosives are a nightmare.
- Vulnerable to rads.
Weapons & Armor
- Here starts the long and never ending grind for god rolls like B 25 25 fixer or handmade.
- Recommended Mods for less AP costs in VATS(Fixer/Handmade): Powerful Automatic Receiver, Aligned Long Barrel, Aligned/Forceful Stock, Perforating/Swift Magazine, Reflex Sight.
- 1 star unyielding armor is already good enough but of course the additional AP refresh & weapon weight reduction are the best.
- “Bandolier“: I often carry tons of ammo and with this perk most ammo can be reduced in zero weight.
- “Traveling Pharmacy“: This is a little sacrifice of damage for higher capacity.
- “Radicool“: Some extra strength means extra carry weight.
- “Inspirational“: Exp are important these days. Feel free to swap them for others.
- “Strange in Numbers“: Highly recommended if you have “Empath” and “Herd mentality” mutations. Since its pretty easy to be in a group right now, this perk is really worth it.
- “Gunsmith“: I keep intelligence at 5 to make sure I can mod all my weapons.
- “Gun Fu“: Trust me you’ll love it after using it. It fits so well when using an automatic rifle.
- “Thru-hiker“: I often carry tons of food & drinks.
- “Critical Savvy“: You will be able to use critical shots per 3-4 shots.
- “Serendipity“: A life saver when being detected or facing AOE damage.
July 15, 2020 at 8:19 am