- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank3by StDominati, 2 days, 6 hours ago
- Blood And Steel: “Gemma” (Chem & Energy Weapons Medic)3by OniellFord, 4 days, 20 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: August 12 – August 1983by greysonw12345678, 6 days, 9 hours ago
- Enclave general (capable of solo and coop) automatic weapons build5by germfire, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Shotgun Surgeon2by TheHighGround, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Bloodied unyielding unarmed buildby OfficerGucci, 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimized V3by dougharry, 1 week, 4 days ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimized V2by dougharry, 1 week, 4 days ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimizedby dougharry, 1 week, 5 days ago
- Gunslingerby L0RDT1TAN, 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
My second toon is based on the Mistress of Mystery.
My thoughts on the build, comments welcome:
* Complete the Mistress of Mystery quest line. You’ll find better armor/weapons at some point, but, until you do, the sword and armor (dress) you earn from the quest are pretty good, and the level can be upgraded until lv 45.
* While one-handed melee is in keeping with the build theme, use your best melee weapon, swapping perk cards, as needed (one point each in base/expert/master melee perks).…
PVP build. Energy guns heavy or auto for playing in party. Use stealth boy to start the fight. This build can be used in survival mode. 5 intelect can give you possibility craft, repair and upgrade guns with armors.
This is my first public build post here. This is my Wasteland Survivalist build that balances weight management, capable healing, defenses and damage; and these balances come from a healthy blend between perks, chems/consumables, mutations, armor/power armor, and weapons.
Let’s discuss the build.
Where does the damage come? The character go-to melee weapon is the Sword of Bastat, it’s solid with armor-piercing. The Inciser and Tenderizer perks with twisted muscle mutation boost your…
The build was more thematic then optimization so keep that in mind. Wanted a James Bond-esq secret agent build. Not terribly optimized for the best damage possible. If I wanted that I wouldn’t use a pistol. Ideally I would use every gunslinger perk for max dps but since I would do 2.5x normal damage every sneak attack I sacrificed using all the gunslingers perks to free me up to use other perks. Let me know what you think.
I’m still very new to the game, this is the build I plan to follow for my solo character.
Edit: Got rid of dodgy, and added some luck. This would allow starched genes + class freak if I ever feel like going that route, but it also allows me to slot in other perks in luck. Luck is a fantastic skill that I didn’t give enough love 2 weeks ago.
Edit 2: Got rid of suppressor, and added tank killer. I found out that suppressor is primarily for PVP, which I don’t participate in. This…
S-7. P-6. E-4. C-4. I-8. A-15. L-12
What can I do with this? I don’t want a new character.
This PVE build was designed around the use of pistols and VATS for primary combat, with rifles being used for the big stuff. I am only level 23, so this is more of a guideline for me to follow as I level. Comment or Message me with any suggestions.