- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)2by zoltrixor, 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Napalm Turtle V2 (Heal/Support) (PA-Mutations)2by Vipermax, 3 days, 1 hour ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank6by Istaria, 5 days, 20 hours ago
- BoS Paladin, heavy guns + power armor.2by Vipermax, 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- My PVE Solo Shotgunner Build2by FalloutKingYT, 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)by Chuppa, 3 days, 15 hours ago
- Agility Sniper 2.0 Sept 2019by Halleyj, 1 week ago
- Epic Unarmed Build 2by DaPorcupineGuy7, 1 week, 2 days ago
- My shotgunbuild(no bloodied)by tohokujin, 2 weeks ago
- Bloodied Stealth Commandoby ShujaaWaUhuru81, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Couple of tweaks from the last version. Going for an unarmed build / no power armor, that does as much damage as possible while taking as little damage as possible.
If you have any thoughts post them in the comments.
This build is for solo play however you could swap some perks around for team play.
You can pretty much sneak kill every enemy in the game with a few exceptions.
I also dont eat any special food or wear armour that gives buffs to SPECIAL stats however you obviously could if you wanted to.
I mainly use an Instigating Gauss Rifle and an Instigating explosive Lever Action for your everyday enemies however i do carry an Instigating Dragon with me for the higher HP enemies.
This is my first build. The reason why I left the LVL empty is for any input. I’m a fan-fic writer, so I wrote Gemma as a energy weapon toting, chem-addicted medic in a Fallout fan fiction I wrote a few years before Fallout 4 came out. This is my first time adapting characters from the story to a Fallout game. I haven’t actually played her much. I just wanted to post the build here before putting too much time into the character.
Please comment. I am very open to any feedback! 🙂
The idea is to swap from melee (primarily 2h) to heavy gun based on the situation. I’m am in search of advice on the build. I primarily want to do PVE but would still like to be able to stand my own in PVP if needed. When doing adventure/survival I stick to PVE. I get most of my PVP done in NW. I would like to start doing more survival PVP if I can get the build to work and be decent.
I’m planning this build for my 3rd FO76 character. He will be a survivalist mechanic who relies on makeshift weapons, such as pipe rifles, railway rifles, and the Handmade. I spec’d into Commando perks to maximize DPS, as my weapons will all have automatic receivers. Adrenaline, V.A.T.S and Gun Fu will help me quickly take down large groups of enemies.
I will also have the following perk cards fully ranked, but not permanently equipped:
Ammosmith (when crafting ammo)
Conventional wisdom dictates that pistol builds are not viable. Well, as a lover of pistols in FO4 and 76, that’s only half true. Yes, you won’t be doing the crazy damage of many other builds, but when soloing the wasteland, you are a force to be reckoned with. With this built, I am going through Wes Tek using an average of ONE stimpack per two runs without power armor and I don’t even have the best weapons for the build.
Also, in the SB fight I keep an eye out for trash and k…
My second toon is based on the Mistress of Mystery.
My thoughts on the build, comments welcome:
* Complete the Mistress of Mystery quest line. You’ll find better armor/weapons at some point, but, until you do, the sword and armor (dress) you earn from the quest are pretty good, and the level can be upgraded until lv 45.
* While one-handed melee is in keeping with the build theme, use your best melee weapon, swapping perk cards, as needed (one point each in base/expert/master melee perks).…