- Heavy build (power armor)2by Wildman841, 5 days, 9 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: October 15 – October 2287by Jammer329, 1 week, 6 days ago
- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)2by zoltrixor, 1 month ago
- Napalm Turtle V2 (Heal/Support) (PA-Mutations)2by Vipermax, 1 month ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank6by Istaria, 1 month ago
- Gunslinger Build, No Power Armorby gary, 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Bloodied Stealth Sniperby Poky, 4 days, 17 hours ago
- NEW Be handmande solo only and no power armorby Wildman841, 5 days, 9 hours ago
- Heavy build (power armor)by IguanaDestroyer, 5 days, 9 hours ago
- BE handmade solo playersby Wildman841, 6 days, 9 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
I’m planning this build for my 3rd FO76 character. He will be a survivalist mechanic who relies on makeshift weapons, such as pipe rifles, railway rifles, and the Handmade. I spec’d into Commando perks to maximize DPS, as my weapons will all have automatic receivers. Adrenaline, V.A.T.S and Gun Fu will help me quickly take down large groups of enemies.
I will also have the following perk cards fully ranked, but not permanently equipped:
Ammosmith (when crafting ammo)
Conventional wisdom dictates that pistol builds are not viable. Well, as a lover of pistols in FO4 and 76, that’s only half true. Yes, you won’t be doing the crazy damage of many other builds, but when soloing the wasteland, you are a force to be reckoned with. With this built, I am going through Wes Tek using an average of ONE stimpack per two runs without power armor and I don’t even have the best weapons for the build.
Also, in the SB fight I keep an eye out for trash and k…
My second toon is based on the Mistress of Mystery.
My thoughts on the build, comments welcome:
* Complete the Mistress of Mystery quest line. You’ll find better armor/weapons at some point, but, until you do, the sword and armor (dress) you earn from the quest are pretty good, and the level can be upgraded until lv 45.
* While one-handed melee is in keeping with the build theme, use your best melee weapon, swapping perk cards, as needed (one point each in base/expert/master melee perks).…
PVP build. Energy guns heavy or auto for playing in party. Use stealth boy to start the fight. This build can be used in survival mode. 5 intelect can give you possibility craft, repair and upgrade guns with armors.
This is my first public build post here. This is my Wasteland Survivalist build that balances weight management, capable healing, defenses and damage; and these balances come from a healthy blend between perks, chems/consumables, mutations, armor/power armor, and weapons.
Let’s discuss the build.
Where does the damage come? The character go-to melee weapon is the Sword of Bastat, it’s solid with armor-piercing. The Inciser and Tenderizer perks with twisted muscle mutation boost your…
The build was more thematic then optimization so keep that in mind. Wanted a James Bond-esq secret agent build. Not terribly optimized for the best damage possible. If I wanted that I wouldn’t use a pistol. Ideally I would use every gunslinger perk for max dps but since I would do 2.5x normal damage every sneak attack I sacrificed using all the gunslingers perks to free me up to use other perks. Let me know what you think.