- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)2by zoltrixor, 4 days, 4 hours ago
- Napalm Turtle V2 (Heal/Support) (PA-Mutations)2by Vipermax, 5 days, 10 hours ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank6by Istaria, 1 week, 1 day ago
- BoS Paladin, heavy guns + power armor.2by Vipermax, 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- My PVE Solo Shotgunner Build2by FalloutKingYT, 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)by Chuppa, 6 days ago
- Agility Sniper 2.0 Sept 2019by Halleyj, 1 week, 3 days ago
- Epic Unarmed Build 2by DaPorcupineGuy7, 1 week, 5 days ago
- My shotgunbuild(no bloodied)by tohokujin, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- Bloodied Stealth Commandoby ShujaaWaUhuru81, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
PVP build. Energy guns heavy or auto for playing in party. Use stealth boy to start the fight. This build can be used in survival mode. 5 intelect can give you possibility craft, repair and upgrade guns with armors.
This is my first public build post here. This is my Wasteland Survivalist build that balances weight management, capable healing, defenses and damage; and these balances come from a healthy blend between perks, chems/consumables, mutations, armor/power armor, and weapons.
Let’s discuss the build.
Where does the damage come? The character go-to melee weapon is the Sword of Bastat, it’s solid with armor-piercing. The Inciser and Tenderizer perks with twisted muscle mutation boost your…
The build was more thematic then optimization so keep that in mind. Wanted a James Bond-esq secret agent build. Not terribly optimized for the best damage possible. If I wanted that I wouldn’t use a pistol. Ideally I would use every gunslinger perk for max dps but since I would do 2.5x normal damage every sneak attack I sacrificed using all the gunslingers perks to free me up to use other perks. Let me know what you think.
I’m still very new to the game, this is the build I plan to follow for my solo character.
Edit: Got rid of dodgy, and added some luck. This would allow starched genes + class freak if I ever feel like going that route, but it also allows me to slot in other perks in luck. Luck is a fantastic skill that I didn’t give enough love 2 weeks ago.
Edit 2: Got rid of suppressor, and added tank killer. I found out that suppressor is primarily for PVP, which I don’t participate in. This…
S-7. P-6. E-4. C-4. I-8. A-15. L-12
What can I do with this? I don’t want a new character.
This PVE build was designed around the use of pistols and VATS for primary combat, with rifles being used for the big stuff. I am only level 23, so this is more of a guideline for me to follow as I level. Comment or Message me with any suggestions.