- †Holy Trinity Ranger†8by Joel Harris, 20 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Shotgun Murderface (Solo/Picklock/Hacker/VATS/No-Pwr Armor)3by virpyre, 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Need advice on a gunslinger build6by TheCackilackian, 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything6by Gankbait, 4 days, 23 hours ago
- ScorchBeast Queen OP Build5by Dave, 1 week ago
- Heavy .50 explosive gunner.by Bigjoe985ps4, 1 day ago
- First Playthrough Buildby TheSoleWanderer, 2 days, 17 hours ago
- Pistol Nurse! (support medic)by Bigjoe985ps4, 3 days ago
- The build I used to get to level 300by Hottkarls300, 1 week ago
- United Federation Special Forces – Combat Operativeby Jerad, 1 week, 1 day ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
THIS IS NOT AN ENDGAME BUILD.
I made this build as a way to share rad sponge or inspirational perk with my friends. I also wanted a build that gave me convenience perks that were always on since there is currently no way to save perk card loadouts (not including mods). This is a build that is easy and fun to play. You won’t do as much damage as those power armor and heavy weapon builds. This build allows you to help your friends as well as still being able to pump out some decent damage.…
Not sure if this is the right place to go about this, but there isn’t really a help contact since I don’t use Twitter. I’ve tried registering but am not getting a validation email to finalise an account and log in. I tried with a Hotmail address several hours ago and got nothing, and tried with Gmail an hour or two ago and also got nowhere.
And no, they’re not in spam/junk.
Hey. Here is my Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build. It’s a pretty simple Build I’ve put together through the game until now. This is made for Solo player and the use of Two Handed Melee weapons only (Super Sledge, Fire Axe, Grognak Axe). The Build is played with Power Armor and mainly thought to maximize damage at all cost (or almost) but it is quite tanky as well due to his High Risk High Reward nature. You gonna need to ideally stay within the range of 5% to 30…
Hello! I try to create a PA build for using double barrel shotgun, grenades and minimal melee. A good option would be to swap into heavy weapons, if want to.
Can you give me some advices with this?
I want to play a Melee / Chem Build. Since I still am in the step of theorycrafting (playing melee w/o chems right now), I want to know what you think (those with more experience in theorycrafting / practical experience) of the build I came up thus far
Since a written down list of what I choose would be contraproductive, I try to ellaborate what the hell I was thinking in picking those skills
<strong class=”yklcuq-14 gLhJob”>Strength
I use one point in each of the slugg…