- Enclave Rifleman5by Sentinel76, 1 day, 6 hours ago
- Frostfire Turtle (Heal/DPS). Revision of Napalm Turtle.5by Revvy, 6 days ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: April 15 – April 2276by eric120045, 1 week, 2 days ago
- VatsCrit Rifle build2by Zanzajin, 1 week, 3 days ago
- Lone Wanderer (with level-by-level build plan)24by lasagnainspace, 1 week, 3 days ago
- Power Armor + One-Handed Weapons Soloby Raszack, 1 week, 1 day ago
- Power Armor + Heavy Guns Solo Playby Raszack, 1 week, 1 day ago
- VatsCrit Rifle buildby Zanzajin, 1 week, 4 days ago
- Frostfire Turtle (Heal/DPS). Revision of Napalm Turtle.by Revvy, 1 week, 5 days ago
- RAMESES God of PvP -explosive rifle-no power armour-sneak-by kodama, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
I’m not gonna write an essay on my thought process behind this as the title is fairly self explanatory. The idea is to counter the most popular and powerful build being used in the game (Melee & Unarmed)
This build is nearly exclusively for PVP as it uses so many perks that are only combat or protection based and leaves pretty much nothing for utility. The idea is to make life hard on any would be melee attacker by debuffing their health and damage output whilst also buffing your own.…
I love making build guides for friends! I realize that eventually 100% PVP mode will be a game mode so I made this in preparation.
The build relies on stealth and cunning but if mastered, can one shot unsuspecting victims and do maxed out damage in a fight. With low armor, you will also have a high chance of evading a fight if you need to.
You should get at least one piece of armor with chameleon on it for extra effectiveness.
Minor adjustments could be made to get a little more damage output…
This is my explosives and shotguns solo build.
The objective is to increase the damage you can do with explosive shotguns and grenade launcher (which is a shotgun) in nuclear zones started by other groups, aiming for faster clearing. If you are in a group, you can trade your lone wanderer for some group friendly cards, like Bodyguard or whatever.
It uses luck of the draw to balance the fact that you don’t use gunsmith in the regular build, so you don’t have 50% slower degradation fo…
Pretty simple and straight forward Build. It’s made to be paired with a Bloodied weapon. You ideally need to stay with low HP (0%-20%) to maximize efficiency. Im getting a decent lvl 35 FireAxe above 1000 damage with no buff. 2-3 Hits with that on lvl 80 Scorchbeast and lvl 91 Deathclaws.
Swap Concentred Fire for Glow Sight during Nuke.
Power Armor: X-01
Arms (Bracers x2)
Legs (Kinetic + Optimized)
Note: Not sure about Unstable Isotope, I’ve …
Versatile Build for looting and shooting: Power Armor, Teamplay, PvE, ranged weapons (8/5/5/9/12/9/8)
Here’s my first attempt, comments and criticism desired!
What do you like, what could I improve? Thank you!
Basic idea: Playing together with friends, no focus on PVP or extreme damage, lots of looting.
I play with power armor and firearms (silenced and heavy)
Strength: the few skills here are used to reduce weight.
Perception: here the damage of the semi-automatic rifles is raised, as well as the scatter of the shotguns reduced.
Endurance: this is about survival: skills …