- Enclave Rifleman5by Sentinel76, 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Frostfire Turtle (Heal/DPS). Revision of Napalm Turtle.5by Revvy, 5 days, 23 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: April 15 – April 2276by eric120045, 1 week, 2 days ago
- VatsCrit Rifle build2by Zanzajin, 1 week, 3 days ago
- Lone Wanderer (with level-by-level build plan)24by lasagnainspace, 1 week, 3 days ago
- Power Armor + One-Handed Weapons Soloby Raszack, 1 week, 1 day ago
- Power Armor + Heavy Guns Solo Playby Raszack, 1 week, 1 day ago
- VatsCrit Rifle buildby Zanzajin, 1 week, 4 days ago
- Frostfire Turtle (Heal/DPS). Revision of Napalm Turtle.by Revvy, 1 week, 5 days ago
- RAMESES God of PvP -explosive rifle-no power armour-sneak-by kodama, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Have a look and tell me what you think or what i should change?
Any advice on the build below? I want a good mix between melee and range (rifle) if possible…PS: go easy on me, I am new at this, want to get better….
PS4 – bigboonerdude
Based off of the skeleton build, i came up with this.
I built this with an explosive shotgun and explosive handmade rifle. I have all mutations with the help of Emmett Mountain Disposal Site. Basically just stand by the barrels until youre at about 90% radiated, and use the decontamination shower after equipping your Starched Genes Rank 2 card. No reason to spend tens of thousands of caps to get mutated when you can get them all for free and use class freak to negate most negative effects.
Hey, I’ve seen some pretty shitty heavy weapons build on here so I thought to post my personal build. First I’ll explain a couple perk card choices. Demo exp/Grenadier I use a 2SE shotty and these are amazing perk cards to have equipped passively. If in a team replace Lone wanderer with Squad maneuvers 2 and red sponge 1, share rad sponge. With a team of at least 3 when sharing the card your whole team will never have rads in nuke zones. This build is heavily reliant on specific mut…
Credits to SergeantBoogie who originally posted this guide on Reddit.
I think we can all agree that managing our stash inventory can feel a bit frustrating or tedious from time to time, most notably the junk portion. Sometimes it’s hard to remember which components are more useful, which ones weigh less when bulked, etc. Well, I sat down for a few hours and compiled a pretty detailed list that can hopefully help provide a nice reference for anyone who needs it.
So basically the first sec…
Voila mon idée de Build solo.
Le crochetage peut être remplacer par lumière obscure.
Je serais ravie d’avoir vos retour sur ce Build que je pense assez optimiser pour faire le jeu solo sens trop de difficulté.