- Need advice on a gunslinger build5by Hottkarls300, 15 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything6by Gankbait, 2 days, 18 hours ago
- ScorchBeast Queen OP Build5by Dave, 4 days, 20 hours ago
- Just Crank It – Optimal PvE/PvP – Gatling Gun – Patch 18.104.22.168by Shaun, 5 days ago
- Shotgun Murderface (Solo/Picklock/Hacker/VATS/No-Pwr Armor)2by Hottkarls300, 5 days, 4 hours ago
- First Playthrough Buildby TheSoleWanderer, 12 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Pistol Nurse! (support medic)by Bigjoe985ps4, 20 hours, 1 minute ago
- The build I used to get to level 300by Hottkarls300, 5 days, 4 hours ago
- United Federation Special Forces – Combat Operativeby Jerad, 6 days, 17 hours ago
- The Lone Wolfby Jerad, 6 days, 19 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Any advice on the build below? I want a good mix between melee and range (rifle) if possible…PS: go easy on me, I am new at this, want to get better….
PS4 – bigboonerdude
Modded this build from various other builds.
I’ve played many builds in this game including sneak sniper, all-in melee, heavy weapons, and shotguns. My highest level character is 100+. This is the build I am planning to play once respecs open up next week.
This is a hybrid build which emphasizes AP regen and VATS mechanics to power up both melee and rifles. It is designed to be almost as good as a melee build when melee is feasible, and almost as good as a rifles build when melee is not feasible.
A dedicated melee build has space to…
This build is all about team work and damage. Lot and lots of damage. Your main weapon should either be a legendary with explosive shots or a grenade launcher (missiles work but i only recommend the bunker buster). Show up. Do an assload of damage. Help anyone whose down, then go home.
Hello, Thank you for clicking on this build. This build is a prototype glass cannon construct I developed. Inspiration to this build came from the first time I came across a legendary Wendigo on my first character (char), and how it’s level 42 self wiped the floor with my level 13 sharpshooter. This build tries to emulate that same high risk, relentlessly aggressive play style. Fair warning, this build dies a lot, this weakness is mitigated to some extent by the amount of dam…
Credits to SergeantBoogie who originally posted this guide on Reddit.
I think we can all agree that managing our stash inventory can feel a bit frustrating or tedious from time to time, most notably the junk portion. Sometimes it’s hard to remember which components are more useful, which ones weigh less when bulked, etc. Well, I sat down for a few hours and compiled a pretty detailed list that can hopefully help provide a nice reference for anyone who needs it.
So basically the first sec…