- †Holy Trinity Ranger†8by Joel Harris, 19 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Shotgun Murderface (Solo/Picklock/Hacker/VATS/No-Pwr Armor)3by virpyre, 1 day, 4 hours ago
- Need advice on a gunslinger build6by TheCackilackian, 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything6by Gankbait, 4 days, 22 hours ago
- ScorchBeast Queen OP Build5by Dave, 1 week ago
- Heavy .50 explosive gunner.by Bigjoe985ps4, 23 hours, 25 minutes ago
- First Playthrough Buildby TheSoleWanderer, 2 days, 17 hours ago
- Pistol Nurse! (support medic)by Bigjoe985ps4, 3 days ago
- The build I used to get to level 300by Hottkarls300, 1 week ago
- United Federation Special Forces – Combat Operativeby Jerad, 1 week, 1 day ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
This build focuses on being low life which can be tricky at times but since you run Blocker and Serendipity it makes it really easy to fight Melee enemies like Ghouls,Deathclaws etc. You want do run Unyielding armor so you get the +3 to stats except Endurance or Bolstering if you want the extra 35+ to resists when you’re low hp not all mutations are necessary but I manged to get them all on my character by mistake so I kinda went with it and it is working just fine since. Since you’…
Hello, Thank you for clicking on this build. This build is a prototype glass cannon construct I developed. Inspiration to this build came from the first time I came across a legendary Wendigo on my first character (char), and how it’s level 42 self wiped the floor with my level 13 sharpshooter. This build tries to emulate that same high risk, relentlessly aggressive play style. Fair warning, this build dies a lot, this weakness is mitigated to some extent by the amount of dam…
Essentially this build is meant to be a tank making your power armor nearly indestructible, while using heavy weapons. Works both in groups as well as solo, mainly about putting out a large volume of fire.
However points in perception are put into perception for rifleman to use as a backup.
Swap in perk cards for crafting as needed, and I suppose it could be rearranged for a primarily energy weapons character, but IMO it would be less efficient.
Power Armor: X0-1, Ult…
Modded this build from various other builds.