- †Holy Trinity Ranger†8by Joel Harris, 19 hours, 34 minutes ago
- Shotgun Murderface (Solo/Picklock/Hacker/VATS/No-Pwr Armor)3by virpyre, 1 day, 4 hours ago
- Need advice on a gunslinger build6by TheCackilackian, 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything6by Gankbait, 4 days, 23 hours ago
- ScorchBeast Queen OP Build5by Dave, 1 week ago
- Heavy .50 explosive gunner.by Bigjoe985ps4, 23 hours, 34 minutes ago
- First Playthrough Buildby TheSoleWanderer, 2 days, 17 hours ago
- Pistol Nurse! (support medic)by Bigjoe985ps4, 3 days ago
- The build I used to get to level 300by Hottkarls300, 1 week ago
- United Federation Special Forces – Combat Operativeby Jerad, 1 week, 1 day ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
This build is all about team work and damage. Lot and lots of damage. Your main weapon should either be a legendary with explosive shots or a grenade launcher (missiles work but i only recommend the bunker buster). Show up. Do an assload of damage. Help anyone whose down, then go home.
Hello! I try to create a PA build for using double barrel shotgun, grenades and minimal melee. A good option would be to swap into heavy weapons, if want to.
Can you give me some advices with this?
The Stealth Op can sneak, hack, pick, and hide in just about every situation. With a focus on pistols and sneak attacks with Chem and Alcohol Immunity, the player can boost their Stats with a Variety of drugs to deal Damage without being seen. Hacking and lock-picking allow them Access just about any Are, and Rad Resistance allows them to make get away’s into dangerous Area’s
Minigun (High accuracy to build Critical Banker)
Fat Man (Critical spender)
Grenadier + Penetrator to Glow Sight or Exterminator
Lone Wanderer (Solo) to Bodyguards (1) + Squad Maneuver + Strange In Numbers (Grouped)
Stabilized to Wrecking Ball
Started this build during the beta and it works very well. As long as I had stimpaks on me I never went down (even in a 2v1 pvp situation). I did not hot lvl 50, so I am not 100% on how it will work end game but for lvling I had fun with it. Now please remember that Perks may be swapped as needed, so the real thing to look at it the available combinations with this S.P.E.C.I.A.L. setup. 14 Int allows for maximum crafting and the 9 Cha can be bumped to 15 when in a full group for sharing purpose…