- Murksi’s Semi-V.A.T.S. Build – automatic Weapon and Rifle – PvE & PvP2by Murksi, 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Frostfire Turtle (Heal/DPS). Revision of Napalm Turtle.7by Revvy, 2 days, 7 hours ago
- The Cowgirl (Pistol Build new player advice welcome)2by Elmarko, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Shotgun / Grenadier / Self-sufficiency Build11by Waltthecat, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Power Armor + Heavy Guns Solo Play2by fuzzyyoda, 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Automatic rifle night operativeby AlfaBuilds, 13 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Murksi’s Semi-V.A.T.S. Build – automatic Weapon and Rifle – PvE & PvPby Murksi, 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Heavy Guns – Soloby Joeotaku, 2 days, 17 hours ago
- Powerslaveby Joeotaku, 3 days, 15 hours ago
- The Lucky Assaultron [WIP]by Revvy, 1 week, 2 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Not sure if this is the right place to go about this, but there isn’t really a help contact since I don’t use Twitter. I’ve tried registering but am not getting a validation email to finalise an account and log in. I tried with a Hotmail address several hours ago and got nothing, and tried with Gmail an hour or two ago and also got nowhere.
And no, they’re not in spam/junk.
Дратути , самый оптимальный сбор для любителей большого оружия, карточки харизмы устанавливаются в случае командной игры, получаем дополнительно очки харизмы.
Самое главное – есть возможности менять билд выбирая лучшие перки, даже для ракетницы
I am new to Fallou76, so please, forgive me if in advance.
Let’s assume I have created this build in a builder:
The progression there is quite basic:
So, what I’ve noticed is that if I pick up three Pharma Farma cards, I will have 4 points of luck (not 3 as described on a “front” tab) becau…
I’ve played many builds in this game including sneak sniper, all-in melee, heavy weapons, and shotguns. My highest level character is 100+. This is the build I am planning to play once respecs open up next week.
This is a hybrid build which emphasizes AP regen and VATS mechanics to power up both melee and rifles. It is designed to be almost as good as a melee build when melee is feasible, and almost as good as a rifles build when melee is not feasible.
A dedicated melee build has space to…
Pretty simple and straight forward Build. It’s made to be paired with a Bloodied weapon. You ideally need to stay with low HP (0%-20%) to maximize efficiency. Im getting a decent lvl 35 FireAxe above 1000 damage with no buff. 2-3 Hits with that on lvl 80 Scorchbeast and lvl 91 Deathclaws.
Swap Concentred Fire for Glow Sight during Nuke.
Power Armor: X-01
Arms (Bracers x2)
Legs (Kinetic + Optimized)
Note: Not sure about Unstable Isotope, I’ve …
Heavy guns have superior dmg output, but they are very ammo hungry. This build is easy swap to pure melee, if you without ammo. For sure, its realistic build with some weigth reduce perks for nicely playing.
STR: OUT – all gunners cards /// ON – lvl 3 Martial Artist / lvl 3 Incisor / 1,2,3 Slugger card all lvl 1
INT: OUT – Gunsmith / Stabilized /// ON – lvl 5Makeshift Warrior / lvl 3 Power Patcher
LUCK: OUT – One Guns Army /// ON – lvl 3 Ricochet…
This build focuses on being low life which can be tricky at times but since you run Blocker and Serendipity it makes it really easy to fight Melee enemies like Ghouls,Deathclaws etc. You want do run Unyielding armor so you get the +3 to stats except Endurance or Bolstering if you want the extra 35+ to resists when you’re low hp not all mutations are necessary but I manged to get them all on my character by mistake so I kinda went with it and it is working just fine since. Since you’…