- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything8by KingofPSU, 1 day, 4 hours ago
- An abridged list of the most beneficial and easy to prepare cooking recipes4by Peter Cauchy, 2 days, 6 hours ago
- Bloodied Bitch – End-game non-PA bloodied TANK Rifle build (strong language!)4by Rahm, 3 days, 15 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: March 18 – March 2573by Andrew, 5 days, 3 hours ago
- Mobile smg medic6by Kelbaro, 1 week ago
- PVP Assassin Max Damageby GreeNDestnE, 19 hours, 40 minutes ago
- One, without power armor, with a mutation, with an automatic carbine.by Lisa, 1 day, 5 hours ago
- 2H Melee Build, Suggestions Pleaseby Xerp, 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Bloodied PA Tank – skeleton – fill out to preferenceby Istaria, 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Vampire Commando | High Skill PvP | Survival Modeby WilfordGrimley, 2 days, 11 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Modded this build from various other builds.
This build is all about team work and damage. Lot and lots of damage. Your main weapon should either be a legendary with explosive shots or a grenade launcher (missiles work but i only recommend the bunker buster). Show up. Do an assload of damage. Help anyone whose down, then go home.
Hello! I try to create a PA build for using double barrel shotgun, grenades and minimal melee. A good option would be to swap into heavy weapons, if want to.
Can you give me some advices with this?
The Stealth Op can sneak, hack, pick, and hide in just about every situation. With a focus on pistols and sneak attacks with Chem and Alcohol Immunity, the player can boost their Stats with a Variety of drugs to deal Damage without being seen. Hacking and lock-picking allow them Access just about any Are, and Rad Resistance allows them to make get away’s into dangerous Area’s
Minigun (High accuracy to build Critical Banker)
Fat Man (Critical spender)
Grenadier + Penetrator to Glow Sight or Exterminator
Lone Wanderer (Solo) to Bodyguards (1) + Squad Maneuver + Strange In Numbers (Grouped)
Stabilized to Wrecking Ball
Started this build during the beta and it works very well. As long as I had stimpaks on me I never went down (even in a 2v1 pvp situation). I did not hot lvl 50, so I am not 100% on how it will work end game but for lvling I had fun with it. Now please remember that Perks may be swapped as needed, so the real thing to look at it the available combinations with this S.P.E.C.I.A.L. setup. 14 Int allows for maximum crafting and the 9 Cha can be bumped to 15 when in a full group for sharing purpose…