- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything8by KingofPSU, 1 day, 4 hours ago
- An abridged list of the most beneficial and easy to prepare cooking recipes4by Peter Cauchy, 2 days, 6 hours ago
- Bloodied Bitch – End-game non-PA bloodied TANK Rifle build (strong language!)4by Rahm, 3 days, 14 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: March 18 – March 2573by Andrew, 5 days, 2 hours ago
- Mobile smg medic6by Kelbaro, 1 week ago
- PVP Assassin Max Damageby GreeNDestnE, 19 hours, 8 minutes ago
- One, without power armor, with a mutation, with an automatic carbine.by Lisa, 1 day, 5 hours ago
- 2H Melee Build, Suggestions Pleaseby Xerp, 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Bloodied PA Tank – skeleton – fill out to preferenceby Istaria, 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Vampire Commando | High Skill PvP | Survival Modeby WilfordGrimley, 2 days, 10 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
A build that makes full use of thrown knives and weapons, focusing on ranged sneak damage and looting.
Very versatile once you get specific perk cards to enhance throwing knives, as at low levels the damage is immense, at least 75 raw damage I think, and counts as ranged damage. Throwing Knife is very cheap to craft, costly only Steel Scrap and dishing out more damage than you do with guns below lv10.
Can be very useful in PVP as well, since your attacks are very silent and 13 perception lets y…
This build faces two aspects.
The first is the damage. From what we could see the melee weapons are very strong at the beginning of the game so it is not a problem to overcome the first encounters.
The second thing to keep in mind is survival, both in the hand of increasing the maximum amount of life and increasing the chances of avoiding being hit in the face. Without having enough knowledge of the amount of life loot that will be within our reach, sacrifice a couple of perks in “Lead B…
This build is meant to serve as a bare-bones framework for other optimized builds to be built upon, depending on player preference. The perks shown here are selected because of their universal usefulness to most play styles and the strength they offer relative to their cost. This build assumes the player will be primarily teaming with others. Also please keep in mind that at the time of posting information on the game’s mechanics are few and hard to find, which might lead to certain perks…
Here is an early prediction of what could be one of the strongest builds to use in 76. This build relies on VATS since based on the information of the perks available, that is likely going to give you the most damage and survivability possible. Besides that, combine this all with power armor to get strong defense, and get the buffs from individual food and from being well fed.
<strong class=”yklcuq-14 gLhJob”>3 Strength (155 base + 5 carry weight per strength level)
Imagine being a charging bull that keeps getting faster the more hurt it gets and gets even tougher to put down the more hurt it is.
Well…how would you respond if I told you that is very possible in Fallout 76.
Build: Berserker Tank
Core Attributes/Special points.
S=6. P=1. E=1. C=4. I=1. A=10. L=6
Total S.P.E.C.I.A.L Points = 22
Core Perk Cards and why we use them:
Strength Perk Cards:
Gladiator Level 3/3 or Slugger Level 3/3 (Your one-handed/two-handed melee weapons do +20% more damage)…