- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything8by KingofPSU, 1 day, 4 hours ago
- An abridged list of the most beneficial and easy to prepare cooking recipes4by Peter Cauchy, 2 days, 5 hours ago
- Bloodied Bitch – End-game non-PA bloodied TANK Rifle build (strong language!)4by Rahm, 3 days, 14 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: March 18 – March 2573by Andrew, 5 days, 2 hours ago
- Mobile smg medic6by Kelbaro, 1 week ago
- PVP Assassin Max Damageby GreeNDestnE, 19 hours, 3 minutes ago
- One, without power armor, with a mutation, with an automatic carbine.by Lisa, 1 day, 5 hours ago
- 2H Melee Build, Suggestions Pleaseby Xerp, 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Bloodied PA Tank – skeleton – fill out to preferenceby Istaria, 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Vampire Commando | High Skill PvP | Survival Modeby WilfordGrimley, 2 days, 10 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
This build is meant to serve as a bare-bones framework for other optimized builds to be built upon, depending on player preference. The perks shown here are selected because of their universal usefulness to most play styles and the strength they offer relative to their cost. This build assumes the player will be primarily teaming with others. Also please keep in mind that at the time of posting information on the game’s mechanics are few and hard to find, which might lead to certain perks…
Here is an early prediction of what could be one of the strongest builds to use in 76. This build relies on VATS since based on the information of the perks available, that is likely going to give you the most damage and survivability possible. Besides that, combine this all with power armor to get strong defense, and get the buffs from individual food and from being well fed.
<strong class=”yklcuq-14 gLhJob”>3 Strength (155 base + 5 carry weight per strength level)
This build by YouTuber ESO – Fallout & Elder Scrolls Guides is perfect when you start fresh in Fallout 76 and want your character to be strong in melee combat. Above you see the build how it looks like after level 10.
According to ESO the build is a solid foundation to go any way with it. If you want to go leveling from here he recommends investing in Strength and getting Expert Slugger and Master Slugger.
Points and cards up to level 10
As ESO says in the video, in the first perk car…
Imagine being a charging bull that keeps getting faster the more hurt it gets and gets even tougher to put down the more hurt it is.
Well…how would you respond if I told you that is very possible in Fallout 76.
Build: Berserker Tank
Core Attributes/Special points.
S=6. P=1. E=1. C=4. I=1. A=10. L=6
Total S.P.E.C.I.A.L Points = 22
Core Perk Cards and why we use them:
Strength Perk Cards:
Gladiator Level 3/3 or Slugger Level 3/3 (Your one-handed/two-handed melee weapons do +20% more damage)…
YouTuber JV2017gameplay presented this build in the video you can find below. It’s a strong early game build that allows you to deal a lot of damage and is mainly focused on combat.
FALLOUT 76: Gunslinger PISTOL Build in Fallout 76!!
The primary perks are Gun Runner, Gun Slinger, Crack Shot and Packin’ Light. The seconardy perks are Concentrated Fire and Action Boy/Action Girl. As extra perks to can fill your build with he lists Inspirational, Lone Wanderer and Scroun…
I wanted to be able to carry quite a bit, since I planned to be a wandering trader, so I added some cards to help with that. I also added quite a few weapon perks, as well as some stuff for when I’m playing alone or in a group.
Credit goes to _Kambo_ who posted this build on Reddit.