- Murksi’s Semi-V.A.T.S. Build – automatic Weapon and Rifle – PvE & PvP2by Murksi, 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Frostfire Turtle (Heal/DPS). Revision of Napalm Turtle.7by Revvy, 2 days, 7 hours ago
- The Cowgirl (Pistol Build new player advice welcome)2by Elmarko, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Shotgun / Grenadier / Self-sufficiency Build11by Waltthecat, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Power Armor + Heavy Guns Solo Play2by fuzzyyoda, 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Automatic rifle night operativeby AlfaBuilds, 13 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Murksi’s Semi-V.A.T.S. Build – automatic Weapon and Rifle – PvE & PvPby Murksi, 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Heavy Guns – Soloby Joeotaku, 2 days, 17 hours ago
- Powerslaveby Joeotaku, 3 days, 15 hours ago
- The Lucky Assaultron [WIP]by Revvy, 1 week, 2 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Hello, Thank you for clicking on this build. This build is a prototype glass cannon construct I developed. Inspiration to this build came from the first time I came across a legendary Wendigo on my first character (char), and how it’s level 42 self wiped the floor with my level 13 sharpshooter. This build tries to emulate that same high risk, relentlessly aggressive play style. Fair warning, this build dies a lot, this weakness is mitigated to some extent by the amount of dam…
Essentially this build is meant to be a tank making your power armor nearly indestructible, while using heavy weapons. Works both in groups as well as solo, mainly about putting out a large volume of fire.
However points in perception are put into perception for rifleman to use as a backup.
Swap in perk cards for crafting as needed, and I suppose it could be rearranged for a primarily energy weapons character, but IMO it would be less efficient.
Power Armor: X0-1, Ult…
Modded this build from various other builds.
This build is all about team work and damage. Lot and lots of damage. Your main weapon should either be a legendary with explosive shots or a grenade launcher (missiles work but i only recommend the bunker buster). Show up. Do an assload of damage. Help anyone whose down, then go home.