- Heavy build (power armor)2by Wildman841, 5 days, 17 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: October 15 – October 2287by Jammer329, 1 week, 6 days ago
- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)2by zoltrixor, 1 month ago
- Napalm Turtle V2 (Heal/Support) (PA-Mutations)2by Vipermax, 1 month ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank6by Istaria, 1 month ago
- Gunslinger Build, No Power Armorby gary, 2 days, 2 hours ago
- Bloodied Stealth Sniperby Poky, 5 days, 1 hour ago
- NEW Be handmande solo only and no power armorby Wildman841, 5 days, 17 hours ago
- Heavy build (power armor)by IguanaDestroyer, 5 days, 17 hours ago
- BE handmade solo playersby Wildman841, 6 days, 16 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Based off of the skeleton build, i came up with this.
I built this with an explosive shotgun and explosive handmade rifle. I have all mutations with the help of Emmett Mountain Disposal Site. Basically just stand by the barrels until youre at about 90% radiated, and use the decontamination shower after equipping your Starched Genes Rank 2 card. No reason to spend tens of thousands of caps to get mutated when you can get them all for free and use class freak to negate most negative effects.
I’m not gonna write an essay on my thought process behind this as the title is fairly self explanatory. The idea is to counter the most popular and powerful build being used in the game (Melee & Unarmed)
This build is nearly exclusively for PVP as it uses so many perks that are only combat or protection based and leaves pretty much nothing for utility. The idea is to make life hard on any would be melee attacker by debuffing their health and damage output whilst also buffing your own.…
I love making build guides for friends! I realize that eventually 100% PVP mode will be a game mode so I made this in preparation.
The build relies on stealth and cunning but if mastered, can one shot unsuspecting victims and do maxed out damage in a fight. With low armor, you will also have a high chance of evading a fight if you need to.
You should get at least one piece of armor with chameleon on it for extra effectiveness.
Minor adjustments could be made to get a little more damage output…