- Heavy build (power armor)2by Wildman841, 5 days, 17 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: October 15 – October 2287by Jammer329, 1 week, 6 days ago
- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)2by zoltrixor, 1 month ago
- Napalm Turtle V2 (Heal/Support) (PA-Mutations)2by Vipermax, 1 month ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank6by Istaria, 1 month ago
- Gunslinger Build, No Power Armorby gary, 2 days, 3 hours ago
- Bloodied Stealth Sniperby Poky, 5 days, 2 hours ago
- NEW Be handmande solo only and no power armorby Wildman841, 5 days, 17 hours ago
- Heavy build (power armor)by IguanaDestroyer, 5 days, 18 hours ago
- BE handmade solo playersby Wildman841, 6 days, 17 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
I’m still very new to the game, this is the build I plan to follow for my solo character.
Edit: Got rid of dodgy, and added some luck. This would allow starched genes + class freak if I ever feel like going that route, but it also allows me to slot in other perks in luck. Luck is a fantastic skill that I didn’t give enough love 2 weeks ago.
Edit 2: Got rid of suppressor, and added tank killer. I found out that suppressor is primarily for PVP, which I don’t participate in. This…
S-7. P-6. E-4. C-4. I-8. A-15. L-12
What can I do with this? I don’t want a new character.
This PVE build was designed around the use of pistols and VATS for primary combat, with rifles being used for the big stuff. I am only level 23, so this is more of a guideline for me to follow as I level. Comment or Message me with any suggestions.
” The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn.” — Leon
Disclaimer: This is a high end build, is tricky to play, and requires end-game gear. I cannot say how effective it will be with low to mid range equipment.
Theme: Sneak through the enemies, locate the target, assassinate, disappear. If they spot you or corner you….unleash HELL.
We will overcome – together! This team-based support build focuses on the power of friendship, the gift of wisdom, and the blessing of supernatural luck.
Despite your affinity for good fortune, you will be very squishy, so make sure to stay stocked up on Stimpaks and keep your Power Armor in good condition. Legendary armor will be of great benefit, especially Unyielding. A couple pieces of Life Saving armor may also be, well, life saving, and can free up a point of Agility by replacing Bo…
This is the best team healer and support. This character not only heals, but also reduces damage, can see weaknesses, feed you, and hack hostule robots. Not recomended for solo play, but would be the most valued member of any team.