- Bloodied tank auto pistolby NOCTURNUS, 4 days, 23 hours ago
- The Heavy (Power Armor and naked version!)by Revvy, 5 days, 19 hours ago
- Crit Rifle Low Healthby SmokinGalaxy, 6 days, 7 hours ago
- My Solo Shotgunner Build (first build/first toon!)by ZuccGivethSucc, 1 week, 1 day ago
- Heavy Guns No PA Unyielding Bloodiedby SmokinGalaxy, 1 week, 3 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
This build is for when you are running around. swap out lock pick and hacking as needed. I use excavator power armor, and focus on handmade and combat rifles, with shotgun for close encounters. This gives you max carrying capacity and also allows you to function as a pack mule if you run with a team, I swap out crafting perks when needed like ammo smith , chemist , super duper, etc back at camp. yes you go through a lot of food and drink with this build but i can stay out for long periods …
Versatile Build focuses on solo play with high armor values due to Power Armor, coupled with close quarters defense for when the fight gets too close for long range combat. Due to perk point setup, makes for easy hot-swap of card for crafting and other utilities such as hacking and lock picking.
Usage mitigation of Fusion Cores via sprinting and deceased drain during normal usage.
Power Armor is cheaper to repair and last much longer in combat.
Increased stimpack health recovery …