- Lady Death: A solo sniper build guide.49by SunstormGT, 15 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Enclave General w/ Plasma Pistol2by DaninoM, 1 day, 1 hour ago
- Bloodied Tanky Powerful Unarmed (no Power Armor and Solo!)3by Trikke, 4 days, 17 hours ago
- JT_Warcrime’s Ammosmith Build w/tips on pricing and where to find materials.2by ScarletCharlet, 1 week ago
- Solo Sneaky Sniper (No Mutations)2by Vidonicle, 1 week, 1 day ago
- Bloodied Commando – Update 20by Carnage, 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Shotgun / Medic / Team Supportby Arnos84, 4 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Total Chem Junkie (Test!) (Possible RP?)by masterbaster, 19 hours, 20 minutes ago
- build FR :armure assisté et laser Gatlingby User65934, 1 day, 1 hour ago
- Solo Gunslinger VATSby Arnos84, 1 day, 17 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
75% chance to reduce damage by 8% from players (×5).
1 Endurance (×4).
25 poison resistance.
Grants the ability to breathe underwater.
Increases size of sweet-spot while picking locks (×3).
75% chance to reduce damage by 15% while sprinting.
+10% damage to players.
40% increased swing speed.
Stealth blade: Increased damage from stealth attacks. Target bleed.
This is a mostly solo play build. You can use either Non/auto Rifles. Both will for for the final build with just a few card switches. I’m using commando perks for personal preference.
All cards after Level 50 do not earn perk points. You always start with one point in each category, going towards your final build you will most likely use a random card you obtain in Card Packs. You do not get cards for these unless through Card Packs or after Level 50.
Unspent perk points must be saved to…
Dealing With Carry Weight & Stash Tricks Guide – Fallout 76
There’s a current limit to the in-game stash in Fallout 76, it only allows 400 weight in items to be stored inside at current. This guide is intent on alleviating some of that strain on precious storage space!
0:31 – AID ITEMS – On the side of temporary buffs, things like Buffout, Cooked Radtoad and Radastag, some alcohol, or a Strength Bobblehead can get you to that next workbench or stash to mak…
This is a build I put together for myself that is derived from many builds on this site. Just looking for feedback, also i want to incorporate bear arms and i could use some advice on how to(or if I can) feasibly fit it into my build.
Helpful map to find resource deposits in Fallout 76. You can see where to find Aluminium, Black Titanium, Oil, etc in Appalachia (via Reddit/FloorBelow).
Also remember: If you build your C.A.M.P. in range of a resource deposit, you can build an extractor for that deposit (just like in workshops).
Click on map to enlarge it.
Offense: Unarmed/Fist/Melee Str build with frequent crits that bypass most armor. Damage boosted from Gladiator, Expert Gladiator, Master Gladiator, Iron Fist, Incisor, Martial Artist, and Adrenaline. Crits get more frequent with Four Leaf Clover and Critical Savvy. AP regen from Lone Wanderer and Action Boy
Defense: Serendipity with Blocker, Lone Wanderer, and crafted armor for damage mitigation. Cannibal, Ghoulish, Photosynthetic and Healing Factor( mutation ) for the regen.
Mutations & …