- Heavy build (power armor)2by Wildman841, 5 days, 16 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: October 15 – October 2287by Jammer329, 1 week, 6 days ago
- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)2by zoltrixor, 1 month ago
- Napalm Turtle V2 (Heal/Support) (PA-Mutations)2by Vipermax, 1 month ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank6by Istaria, 1 month ago
- Gunslinger Build, No Power Armorby gary, 2 days, 2 hours ago
- Bloodied Stealth Sniperby Poky, 5 days, 1 hour ago
- NEW Be handmande solo only and no power armorby Wildman841, 5 days, 16 hours ago
- Heavy build (power armor)by IguanaDestroyer, 5 days, 16 hours ago
- BE handmade solo playersby Wildman841, 6 days, 16 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
I am new to Fallou76, so please, forgive me if in advance.
Let’s assume I have created this build in a builder:
The progression there is quite basic:
So, what I’ve noticed is that if I pick up three Pharma Farma cards, I will have 4 points of luck (not 3 as described on a “front” tab) becau…
THIS IS NOT AN ENDGAME BUILD.
I made this build as a way to share rad sponge or inspirational perk with my friends. I also wanted a build that gave me convenience perks that were always on since there is currently no way to save perk card loadouts (not including mods). This is a build that is easy and fun to play. You won’t do as much damage as those power armor and heavy weapon builds. This build allows you to help your friends as well as still being able to pump out some decent damage.…
Not sure if this is the right place to go about this, but there isn’t really a help contact since I don’t use Twitter. I’ve tried registering but am not getting a validation email to finalise an account and log in. I tried with a Hotmail address several hours ago and got nothing, and tried with Gmail an hour or two ago and also got nowhere.
And no, they’re not in spam/junk.
Hey. Here is my Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build. It’s a pretty simple Build I’ve put together through the game until now. This is made for Solo player and the use of Two Handed Melee weapons only (Super Sledge, Fire Axe, Grognak Axe). The Build is played with Power Armor and mainly thought to maximize damage at all cost (or almost) but it is quite tanky as well due to his High Risk High Reward nature. You gonna need to ideally stay within the range of 5% to 30…
Hello hello, I am in love with mutations. This build will not include mutations to use, as they are so versitile and truly fun to experiment with. As well as the use of melee weapons specifically however.
You dont have to use slugger, you can use the other weapon type melee cards. I just love two handers.
Perks and point totals were selected to allow some room to change for later practices in the game like gathering, exploring, or crafting.
That is all I hope you enjoy this build as I am trying…
Hello! I try to create a PA build for using double barrel shotgun, grenades and minimal melee. A good option would be to swap into heavy weapons, if want to.
Can you give me some advices with this?