- All Treasure Map Locations2by Smmiller0618, 1 day, 10 hours ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank3by StDominati, 4 days ago
- Blood And Steel: “Gemma” (Chem & Energy Weapons Medic)3by OniellFord, 6 days, 15 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: August 12 – August 1983by greysonw12345678, 1 week, 1 day ago
- Enclave general (capable of solo and coop) automatic weapons build5by germfire, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- ALG heavy gunner (solo)by JumboTangerine, 13 hours ago
- Sniper Maximum Damage Buildby Arrikonait, 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Bloodied unyielding unarmed buildby OfficerGucci, 3 days ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimized V3by dougharry, 1 week, 6 days ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimized V2by dougharry, 1 week, 6 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Any advice on the build below? I want a good mix between melee and range (rifle) if possible…PS: go easy on me, I am new at this, want to get better….
PS4 – bigboonerdude
Modded this build from various other builds.
I’ve played many builds in this game including sneak sniper, all-in melee, heavy weapons, and shotguns. My highest level character is 100+. This is the build I am planning to play once respecs open up next week.
This is a hybrid build which emphasizes AP regen and VATS mechanics to power up both melee and rifles. It is designed to be almost as good as a melee build when melee is feasible, and almost as good as a rifles build when melee is not feasible.
A dedicated melee build has space to…
This build is all about team work and damage. Lot and lots of damage. Your main weapon should either be a legendary with explosive shots or a grenade launcher (missiles work but i only recommend the bunker buster). Show up. Do an assload of damage. Help anyone whose down, then go home.
Hello, Thank you for clicking on this build. This build is a prototype glass cannon construct I developed. Inspiration to this build came from the first time I came across a legendary Wendigo on my first character (char), and how it’s level 42 self wiped the floor with my level 13 sharpshooter. This build tries to emulate that same high risk, relentlessly aggressive play style. Fair warning, this build dies a lot, this weakness is mitigated to some extent by the amount of dam…