- All Treasure Map Locations2by Smmiller0618, 1 day, 10 hours ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank3by StDominati, 4 days, 1 hour ago
- Blood And Steel: “Gemma” (Chem & Energy Weapons Medic)3by OniellFord, 6 days, 15 hours ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: August 12 – August 1983by greysonw12345678, 1 week, 1 day ago
- Enclave general (capable of solo and coop) automatic weapons build5by germfire, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- ALG heavy gunner (solo)by JumboTangerine, 13 hours, 49 minutes ago
- Sniper Maximum Damage Buildby Arrikonait, 1 day, 10 hours ago
- Bloodied unyielding unarmed buildby OfficerGucci, 3 days, 1 hour ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimized V3by dougharry, 1 week, 6 days ago
- Death Claw Gauntlet Optimized V2by dougharry, 1 week, 6 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
This build focuses on being low life which can be tricky at times but since you run Blocker and Serendipity it makes it really easy to fight Melee enemies like Ghouls,Deathclaws etc. You want do run Unyielding armor so you get the +3 to stats except Endurance or Bolstering if you want the extra 35+ to resists when you’re low hp not all mutations are necessary but I manged to get them all on my character by mistake so I kinda went with it and it is working just fine since. Since you’…
Hello, Thank you for clicking on this build. This build is a prototype glass cannon construct I developed. Inspiration to this build came from the first time I came across a legendary Wendigo on my first character (char), and how it’s level 42 self wiped the floor with my level 13 sharpshooter. This build tries to emulate that same high risk, relentlessly aggressive play style. Fair warning, this build dies a lot, this weakness is mitigated to some extent by the amount of dam…
Essentially this build is meant to be a tank making your power armor nearly indestructible, while using heavy weapons. Works both in groups as well as solo, mainly about putting out a large volume of fire.
However points in perception are put into perception for rifleman to use as a backup.
Swap in perk cards for crafting as needed, and I suppose it could be rearranged for a primarily energy weapons character, but IMO it would be less efficient.
Power Armor: X0-1, Ult…
Modded this build from various other builds.