- Bloodied Rambo (Cavalier Commando)5by Cadrieldur, 1 week, 3 days ago
- Solo – Close/Medium Range – Scavenger/Trader [CRITICISM WELCOMED]2by Anthurs, 1 week, 5 days ago
- Sneak Bloodied Meat Hook2by Geldric, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- MJP Late Game Heavy Gunner (WIP)2by Itsapaul, 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Queen Scratcher Template2by Itsapaul, 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- Build Fallout 76 – Rifle e Escopeta Stealth + danoby caudoknorr, 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Sneaky low-hp rifle buildby BobbyGunLover, 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Commando if Bloodied/Unyielding get nerfed in Wastelandersby Itsapaul, 3 days, 6 hours ago
- Cheese build PA Vamp Knife (Farm em all)by DudeWhoNukeEm, 4 days, 20 hours ago
- Build Iniciante nível 50 by caudo_knorr (PS4)by caudoknorr, 6 days, 10 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
So this is a no PA no VATS support build with semi auto pistols. I made this for myself to use with my friends. Any feedback would be great, this is my first support build so any adjustments you could recommend would be really appreciated.
Solo Bloodied build however you could change Lone Wanderer for other Charisma perks for team play.
You can sneak kill the majority of enemies.
Id recommend using a set of Unyielding armor.
I use a Bloodied Lever Action and im gonna use a Bloodied Gauss when i eventually find one as a backup gun, i also carry a Bloodied Dragon with me when im doing certain events for the higher damage.
I’m no programmer, I know nothing about software developing, so I do not know how hard it would be to make a app version of this website.
Something like the Path of Building app for Path of Exile, where you can save different builds.
Just a thought, it would be great.
Other than that, keep up the good work.
Here is an early prediction of what could be one of the strongest builds to use in 76. This build relies on VATS since based on the information of the perks available, that is likely going to give you the most damage and survivability possible. Besides that, combine this all with power armor to get strong defense, and get the buffs from individual food and from being well fed.
<strong class=”yklcuq-14 gLhJob”>3 Strength (155 base + 5 carry weight per strength level)
This build is for when you are running around. swap out lock pick and hacking as needed. I use excavator power armor, and focus on handmade and combat rifles, with shotgun for close encounters. This gives you max carrying capacity and also allows you to function as a pack mule if you run with a team, I swap out crafting perks when needed like ammo smith , chemist , super duper, etc back at camp. yes you go through a lot of food and drink with this build but i can stay out for long periods …
Versatile Build focuses on solo play with high armor values due to Power Armor, coupled with close quarters defense for when the fight gets too close for long range combat. Due to perk point setup, makes for easy hot-swap of card for crafting and other utilities such as hacking and lock picking.
Usage mitigation of Fusion Cores via sprinting and deceased drain during normal usage.
Power Armor is cheaper to repair and last much longer in combat.
Increased stimpack health recovery …