- Enclave General w/ Plasma Pistol3by Sentinel76, 20 minutes ago
- Lady Death: A solo sniper build guide.49by SunstormGT, 17 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Bloodied Tanky Powerful Unarmed (no Power Armor and Solo!)3by Trikke, 4 days, 18 hours ago
- JT_Warcrime’s Ammosmith Build w/tips on pricing and where to find materials.2by ScarletCharlet, 1 week ago
- Solo Sneaky Sniper (No Mutations)2by Vidonicle, 1 week, 1 day ago
- Bloodied Commando – Update 20by Carnage, 5 hours, 28 minutes ago
- Shotgun / Medic / Team Supportby Arnos84, 6 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Total Chem Junkie (Test!) (Possible RP?)by masterbaster, 21 hours ago
- build FR :armure assisté et laser Gatlingby User65934, 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Solo Gunslinger VATSby Arnos84, 1 day, 18 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
This is a build I put together for myself that is derived from many builds on this site. Just looking for feedback, also i want to incorporate bear arms and i could use some advice on how to(or if I can) feasibly fit it into my build.
Offense: Unarmed/Fist/Melee Str build with frequent crits that bypass most armor. Damage boosted from Gladiator, Expert Gladiator, Master Gladiator, Iron Fist, Incisor, Martial Artist, and Adrenaline. Crits get more frequent with Four Leaf Clover and Critical Savvy. AP regen from Lone Wanderer and Action Boy
Defense: Serendipity with Blocker, Lone Wanderer, and crafted armor for damage mitigation. Cannibal, Ghoulish, Photosynthetic and Healing Factor( mutation ) for the regen.
Mutations & …
For running around with a shotgun, swap out Lone Wanderer for your team perks of choice when needed, if running around in power armor, you can remove the Bird Bones mutation as power armor results in no fall damage.
This is an RP build focused on recreating the awesome physical power and endurance of the mighty Escanor, Lion Sin of Pride. The build is melee reliant based on his famous fighting style. I set the build for one handed combat since his axe is one handed, but feel free to utilize a two handed build to be able to use an ax.
This build is one I use to enjoy survivability and allows you to deal good damage from range so you can be right by your team when they need those heals. Since you cannot share rad away I use Rad Sponge to accommodate prolonged fights in blast zones.