- PvP Powerbuild – Bloodied Sneaky Sniper8by imprezobus, 5 days, 11 hours ago
- Bloodied Rambo (Cavalier Commando)3by GuybrushThreepwood, 1 week ago
- Agility Sniper 2.0 Sept 20192by Wastelanderoneshot84, 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- Heavy build (power armor)2by Wildman841, 1 month ago
- Fallout 76 Nuke Codes: November 05 – November 1287by Jammer329, 1 month, 1 week ago
- BOS Heavy Buildby Lukewarmsterg, 1 week ago
- Power Armor – Heavy Weapon Buildby Azokul, 1 week, 1 day ago
- Solo – Rifle – Pistol – Scrapperby Seekaboo, 1 week, 4 days ago
- Solo – Close/Medium Range – Scavenger/Trader [CRITICISM WELCOMED]by Seekaboo, 1 week, 4 days ago
- Sniper – Light Travel – Long/Close Range – NO MUTATIONS – NO POWER ARMOR – Solo Buildby Seekaboo, 1 week, 4 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
I want to play a Melee / Chem Build. Since I still am in the step of theorycrafting (playing melee w/o chems right now), I want to know what you think (those with more experience in theorycrafting / practical experience) of the build I came up thus far
Since a written down list of what I choose would be contraproductive, I try to ellaborate what the hell I was thinking in picking those skills
<strong class=”yklcuq-14 gLhJob”>Strength
I use one point in each of the slugg…
I registered a bit ago and wondering how long the activation email takes to arrive. i tried to register again via the g+ method and it does confirm my email is already in use. i had thought maybe i typed in my email incorrectly, but it doesn’t seem so.
Any advice on the build below? I want a good mix between melee and range (rifle) if possible…PS: go easy on me, I am new at this, want to get better….
PS4 – bigboonerdude
Modded this build from various other builds.
I’ve played many builds in this game including sneak sniper, all-in melee, heavy weapons, and shotguns. My highest level character is 100+. This is the build I am planning to play once respecs open up next week.
This is a hybrid build which emphasizes AP regen and VATS mechanics to power up both melee and rifles. It is designed to be almost as good as a melee build when melee is feasible, and almost as good as a rifles build when melee is not feasible.
A dedicated melee build has space to…