- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)2by zoltrixor, 5 days, 12 hours ago
- Napalm Turtle V2 (Heal/Support) (PA-Mutations)2by Vipermax, 6 days, 17 hours ago
- The Intelligent Exterminator – PA Heavy (Energy) Weapons Bloodied Tank6by Istaria, 1 week, 2 days ago
- BoS Paladin, heavy guns + power armor.2by Vipermax, 3 weeks ago
- My PVE Solo Shotgunner Build2by FalloutKingYT, 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Sneaky Explosive Shotgun + Mutations (no V.A.T.S) (Solo/Coop)by Chuppa, 1 week ago
- Agility Sniper 2.0 Sept 2019by Halleyj, 1 week, 4 days ago
- Epic Unarmed Build 2by DaPorcupineGuy7, 1 week, 6 days ago
- My shotgunbuild(no bloodied)by tohokujin, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Bloodied Stealth Commandoby ShujaaWaUhuru81, 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Hello! I try to create a PA build for using double barrel shotgun, grenades and minimal melee. A good option would be to swap into heavy weapons, if want to.
Can you give me some advices with this?
The Stealth Op can sneak, hack, pick, and hide in just about every situation. With a focus on pistols and sneak attacks with Chem and Alcohol Immunity, the player can boost their Stats with a Variety of drugs to deal Damage without being seen. Hacking and lock-picking allow them Access just about any Are, and Rad Resistance allows them to make get away’s into dangerous Area’s
Minigun (High accuracy to build Critical Banker)
Fat Man (Critical spender)
Grenadier + Penetrator to Glow Sight or Exterminator
Lone Wanderer (Solo) to Bodyguards (1) + Squad Maneuver + Strange In Numbers (Grouped)
Stabilized to Wrecking Ball
Started this build during the beta and it works very well. As long as I had stimpaks on me I never went down (even in a 2v1 pvp situation). I did not hot lvl 50, so I am not 100% on how it will work end game but for lvling I had fun with it. Now please remember that Perks may be swapped as needed, so the real thing to look at it the available combinations with this S.P.E.C.I.A.L. setup. 14 Int allows for maximum crafting and the 9 Cha can be bumped to 15 when in a full group for sharing purpose…