- Bloodied Rambo (Cavalier Commando)5by Cadrieldur, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Solo – Close/Medium Range – Scavenger/Trader [CRITICISM WELCOMED]2by Anthurs, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Sneak Bloodied Meat Hook2by Geldric, 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- MJP Late Game Heavy Gunner (WIP)2by Itsapaul, 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Queen Scratcher Template2by Itsapaul, 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Stealth Sniper (Vats Heavy)by zXUnsungHeroXz, 1 day, 10 hours ago
- Build Fallout 76 – Rifle e Escopeta Stealth + danoby caudoknorr, 5 days, 13 hours ago
- Sneaky low-hp rifle buildby BobbyGunLover, 6 days, 6 hours ago
- Commando if Bloodied/Unyielding get nerfed in Wastelandersby Itsapaul, 1 week ago
- Cheese build PA Vamp Knife (Farm em all)by DudeWhoNukeEm, 1 week, 2 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Here is an early prediction of what could be one of the strongest builds to use in 76. This build relies on VATS since based on the information of the perks available, that is likely going to give you the most damage and survivability possible. Besides that, combine this all with power armor to get strong defense, and get the buffs from individual food and from being well fed.
<strong class=”yklcuq-14 gLhJob”>3 Strength (155 base + 5 carry weight per strength level)
I love making build guides for friends! I realize that eventually 100% PVP mode will be a game mode so I made this in preparation.
The build relies on stealth and cunning but if mastered, can one shot unsuspecting victims and do maxed out damage in a fight. With low armor, you will also have a high chance of evading a fight if you need to.
You should get at least one piece of armor with chameleon on it for extra effectiveness.
Minor adjustments could be made to get a little more damage output…
One, without power armor, with a mutation, with an automatic carbine.
Sorry im new to this. Just wanted suggestions on what i could do better with my current build, only been playing about 4 weeks or so.. right now im using a level 40 mutants 3* grognak axe with reduced weight, 40% increased swing speed etc.. I always run with power armor but i see no need for the fusion core perk card as their easy enough to get or the other perk cards for the power armor like it breaking down faster.. takes forever for it to break down before i repair it compared to the weapons…
Hello hello, I am in love with mutations. This build will not include mutations to use, as they are so versitile and truly fun to experiment with. As well as the use of melee weapons specifically however.
You dont have to use slugger, you can use the other weapon type melee cards. I just love two handers.
Perks and point totals were selected to allow some room to change for later practices in the game like gathering, exploring, or crafting.
That is all I hope you enjoy this build as I am trying…
This is the build I’ve been playing with and have been having alot of fun with it. For weapons I use an Instigating Ski Sword(double damage if target full) with 40% more power damage and 40% less damage while power attacking, as well as a Vampire’s Combat Knife. Craft all kinds of nuka grenades and use whatever you find (I find alot of plasmas and cryos). Even grab a rocket launcher and wreak some (+100%) demolition damage. Drink booze for the high special bonus too, because its tri…