- Dangerous Solo Full Damage Two Handed Melee Build – One Shot Everything30by musclemary, 13 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Le’punch Vaultman/Vaultgirl with mutation2by musclemary, 4 days, 13 hours ago
- Stealth Sniper (Vats Heavy)4by Gilgamesh19, 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- Solo – Close/Medium Range – Scavenger/Trader [CRITICISM WELCOMED]3by Gilgamesh19, 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- Bloodied Rambo (Cavalier Commando)5by Cadrieldur, 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Bloodied Sneak Commando2by Pokesto, 53 minutes ago
- Sneak rifle & melee & vats with mutations & animal taming & power armor(not sneak)by Lorenk42991, 1 day, 6 hours ago
- Sneaky vats rifle and melee build with animal tamingby Lorenk42991, 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Sneaky Non-vats Sniper (High Charisma)by YeeT47, 2 days, 13 hours ago
- YeeT’s fists buildby YeeT47, 2 days, 13 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
One, without power armor, with a mutation, with an automatic carbine.
Based off of the skeleton build, i came up with this.
I built this with an explosive shotgun and explosive handmade rifle. I have all mutations with the help of Emmett Mountain Disposal Site. Basically just stand by the barrels until youre at about 90% radiated, and use the decontamination shower after equipping your Starched Genes Rank 2 card. No reason to spend tens of thousands of caps to get mutated when you can get them all for free and use class freak to negate most negative effects.
I’m not gonna write an essay on my thought process behind this as the title is fairly self explanatory. The idea is to counter the most popular and powerful build being used in the game (Melee & Unarmed)
This build is nearly exclusively for PVP as it uses so many perks that are only combat or protection based and leaves pretty much nothing for utility. The idea is to make life hard on any would be melee attacker by debuffing their health and damage output whilst also buffing your own.…
I love making build guides for friends! I realize that eventually 100% PVP mode will be a game mode so I made this in preparation.
The build relies on stealth and cunning but if mastered, can one shot unsuspecting victims and do maxed out damage in a fight. With low armor, you will also have a high chance of evading a fight if you need to.
You should get at least one piece of armor with chameleon on it for extra effectiveness.
Minor adjustments could be made to get a little more damage output…