- Bloodied Rambo (Cavalier Commando)5by Cadrieldur, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Solo – Close/Medium Range – Scavenger/Trader [CRITICISM WELCOMED]2by Anthurs, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
- Sneak Bloodied Meat Hook2by Geldric, 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- MJP Late Game Heavy Gunner (WIP)2by Itsapaul, 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Queen Scratcher Template2by Itsapaul, 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Stealth Sniper (Vats Heavy)by zXUnsungHeroXz, 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Build Fallout 76 – Rifle e Escopeta Stealth + danoby caudoknorr, 5 days, 12 hours ago
- Sneaky low-hp rifle buildby BobbyGunLover, 6 days, 5 hours ago
- Commando if Bloodied/Unyielding get nerfed in Wastelandersby Itsapaul, 1 week ago
- Cheese build PA Vamp Knife (Farm em all)by DudeWhoNukeEm, 1 week, 2 days ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
I want to play a Melee / Chem Build. Since I still am in the step of theorycrafting (playing melee w/o chems right now), I want to know what you think (those with more experience in theorycrafting / practical experience) of the build I came up thus far
Since a written down list of what I choose would be contraproductive, I try to ellaborate what the hell I was thinking in picking those skills
<strong class=”yklcuq-14 gLhJob”>Strength
I use one point in each of the slugg…
I registered a bit ago and wondering how long the activation email takes to arrive. i tried to register again via the g+ method and it does confirm my email is already in use. i had thought maybe i typed in my email incorrectly, but it doesn’t seem so.
Any advice on the build below? I want a good mix between melee and range (rifle) if possible…PS: go easy on me, I am new at this, want to get better….
PS4 – bigboonerdude
Modded this build from various other builds.
I’ve played many builds in this game including sneak sniper, all-in melee, heavy weapons, and shotguns. My highest level character is 100+. This is the build I am planning to play once respecs open up next week.
This is a hybrid build which emphasizes AP regen and VATS mechanics to power up both melee and rifles. It is designed to be almost as good as a melee build when melee is feasible, and almost as good as a rifles build when melee is not feasible.
A dedicated melee build has space to…