- T-65 Power Armor w/ Gauss Shotgun3by Sentinel76, 2 weeks ago
- Silent but deadly [Chinese Stealth Armor Shotgun V.A.T.S build]4by leeterry, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- JT_Warcrime’s Ammosmith Build w/tips on pricing and where to find materials.4by JTWARCRIME, 1 month ago
- No VATS power armor heavy gunner12by HellfiresTruth, 1 month ago
- Ninja build-Stealth Suit one handed2by Revolted, 2 months ago
- Bloodied Rifleman Stealth Build – KCxStrangeby kcxstrange, 17 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Bloodied Stealth Commando Build – KCxStrangeby kcxstrange, 2 days, 1 hour ago
- Bloodied Unarmed Melee Build – KCxStrangeby kcxstrange, 2 days, 1 hour ago
- Bloodied Shotgun Build – KCxStrangeby kcxstrange, 2 days, 14 hours ago
- Bloodied Heavy Guns PA Build – KCxSTRANGEby kcxstrange, 2 days, 15 hours ago
Welcome to FalloutBuilds.com
Howdy Partners, nice to have you on FalloutBuilds.com!
Essentially this build is meant to be a tank making your power armor nearly indestructible, while using heavy weapons. Works both in groups as well as solo, mainly about putting out a large volume of fire.
However points in perception are put into perception for rifleman to use as a backup.
Swap in perk cards for crafting as needed, and I suppose it could be rearranged for a primarily energy weapons character, but IMO it would be less efficient.
Power Armor: X0-1, Ult…
This build focuses on being low life which can be tricky at times but since you run Blocker and Serendipity it makes it really easy to fight Melee enemies like Ghouls,Deathclaws etc. You want do run Unyielding armor so you get the +3 to stats except Endurance or Bolstering if you want the extra 35+ to resists when you’re low hp not all mutations are necessary but I manged to get them all on my character by mistake so I kinda went with it and it is working just fine since. Since you’…
Started this build during the beta and it works very well. As long as I had stimpaks on me I never went down (even in a 2v1 pvp situation). I did not hot lvl 50, so I am not 100% on how it will work end game but for lvling I had fun with it. Now please remember that Perks may be swapped as needed, so the real thing to look at it the available combinations with this S.P.E.C.I.A.L. setup. 14 Int allows for maximum crafting and the 9 Cha can be bumped to 15 when in a full group for sharing purpose…
Hey, I’ve seen some pretty shitty heavy weapons build on here so I thought to post my personal build. First I’ll explain a couple perk card choices. Demo exp/Grenadier I use a 2SE shotty and these are amazing perk cards to have equipped passively. If in a team replace Lone wanderer with Squad maneuvers 2 and red sponge 1, share rad sponge. With a team of at least 3 when sharing the card your whole team will never have rads in nuke zones. This build is heavily reliant on specific mut…
Sorry im new to this. Just wanted suggestions on what i could do better with my current build, only been playing about 4 weeks or so.. right now im using a level 40 mutants 3* grognak axe with reduced weight, 40% increased swing speed etc.. I always run with power armor but i see no need for the fusion core perk card as their easy enough to get or the other perk cards for the power armor like it breaking down faster.. takes forever for it to break down before i repair it compared to the weapons…
Minigun (High accuracy to build Critical Banker)
Fat Man (Critical spender)
Grenadier + Penetrator to Glow Sight or Exterminator
Lone Wanderer (Solo) to Bodyguards (1) + Squad Maneuver + Strange In Numbers (Grouped)
Stabilized to Wrecking Ball