Fallout 76 Guide: Vendors List & Locations
While cleaning out my stash and inventory I was looking for NPC vendors (Bots) to trade my mines, explosive, boobleheads and other items I don’t need anymore.
In this guide I’ll collect all vendor locations for Fallout 76.
Warning: Vendors share their caps pool
The vendor bots seem to be grouped by their faction. If you’ve used up all available caps at one vendor all vendors of this group will be empty, too.
When are caps refilled / reseted?
It seems like every group of vendors resets after 24 hours after you sold something.
Fallout 76 Vendor Location Guide
All vendors have one shared caps pool within their group.
- Flatwoods – Inside the big white church.
- Charleston Fire Department – South from Charleston upstairs in the Fire Department itself.
- Grafton Station – Sout west from Grafton.
- Morgantown Station – East from Morgantown Airport.
- Lewisburg Station – East end of Ash Heap (south-west from Canny Caverns)
- Welch Station – In the south-west of Ash Heap, north from Welch.
- Pleasant Valley Station – Inside the station.
- Pleasant Valley Ski Resort – East from Top of the World.
You may have to fight mobs so it’s easier to chose another vendor from this group.
- Station Sutton – East from Flatwoods.
- Station Sunnytop – At the north end of the train rail in Savage Divide.
- Station R & G – South from R & G Processing Services. R & G is located in the East, at the rail coming from Lewisburg.
- Station Whitespring – East from Whitespring Resort.
- Whitespring Resort – In the mall.
Brotherhood of Steel
- Watoga Shopping Plaza – South-East in Cranberry Bog
- Watoga Station – South from Watoga Shopping Plaza at the rail (the rail at the bottom).
- Harpers Ferry – Backyard in the last row of houses in the north (near the train).
- Whitespring Bunker – The terminals.
Vendor Location Map
Here is a map created by Channel5Gaming (thanks Salvation78!):